Could someone please help me about my plants?

Sorry if i am posting where i should not be,Im new to this site aswell as new to growing so bare in mind hehe, Basically my plants are drooping, i think i may have over watered when they were in solo cups, they had been in the cups for 2 weeks (ive never had good drainage come out bottom when i water even tho plenty holes ?) so today i transplanted them, Will theese pick back up or are they giving in :frowning: the plant itself is fresh but so droppy help me please sorry if im in wrong place.

Strain; Heavyweight 2 Fast 2 vast Autoflowering

Soil in pots; Canna Terra Pro

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? Ph water 6.00 in, not sure run off

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS… ?? noob lol ?

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size; indoor 250w hps

Temps;Night 27-30c - Day 19-21c

Humidity; Can Control 50-60 at min

Ventilation system; yes 4-5inch extraction

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier; Humidifier

Co2; No

Yes you are right.
Must be the medium is not porous enough.

You are on the right track. Get some perlite and transplant.

1 Like

Hey @Steven420 looks like they have had too much water but fill out a support ticket so that we have a better idea of what you got goin on but they look like they are damping off and maybe in shock from transplant but fill out the ticket buddy

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :grin:
@Steven420

1 Like

It was in plastic cup earlier on today,it was in there for 2 weeks, the plant was perfect on wednesday but by today its drooping, i transplanted it today at 3pm because the roots looked bound and thought this was the problem, so ive allready transplanted what would you recommend ? thank you !

How old these plants? Have you tried a small amount of fertilizer. If these plants are a month or so old then the small amount of nutrients provided by the cotelydons could be used up.

Also your lights are a decent distance above your plants and your not bombarding them with light I hope? When they are that young, I move the lights far away and make the plant work for it.

It looks like over watering to me, these are just a couple other things you can check also.

Ps, if you give them fertilizer, they only need very little

ok thank you so should i just not water till it dries up alot mate and i will fill out a ticket thanks alot !

Reread what I wrote. You missed some details.

1 Like

The plant has been under light for 12 days, yes on thursday i added 1ml of grow into 1.5 litre water and 0.5ml cal-mag, first week i had my 250w hps 30" away then this week ive dropped it to 20" , what do you recommend thank you alot !

My recommendation based on you said:

Raise your light and water less frequently

2 Likes

Strain; Heavyweight 2 Fast 2 vast Autoflowering

Soil in pots; Canna Terra Pro

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? Ph water 6.00 in, not sure run off

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS… ?? noob lol ?

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size; indoor 250w hps

Temps;Night 27-30c - Day 19-21c

Humidity; Can Control 50-60 at min

Ventilation system; yes 4-5inch extraction

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier; Humidifier

Co2; No

my light is at 17" now should i get that up to 25" dont want them to go to big

Good deal for sure nice lil grow spot ya got
I would deffinately follow @TDubWilly advice he has a lot more experience than I do you are off to a good start!

1 Like

ok thank you alot im going to get that light moved up right now lol, should i just not water for a few days they have had a good good water today because of transplant?

When you are too close your leaves will try to hide from the light. I’ve seen people mistakenly diagnose this as a boron deficiency from the growth twisting and turning, but all its really doing is hiding from the light.

Personally, I would stick that light at the top of the tent and walk it down 6" everyday and watch how she responds. Once she responds negatively I would walk it back up 6".
Your goal is to find out where your plant wants the light, not where we or you think that you should put it.

thank you alot !

1 Like

Np, I still think this is a secondary problem and watering and drainage are the primary…
Just my opinion

So when your saying put the light at top of the tent it will not matter that the plant is going to be 3ft away from the bulb ? like can you estimate inch wise ? thanks so much your again

3 feet is a good starting spot most led lights are most effecient at 18 to 24 inches. And a good rule is if she starts to stretch lower your light. If you want to keep them short then I recomend spending $15 for some 23w 100w equivalent cfl 6500k bulbs and a socket and then get a double bulb fixture that screws into the single. You can place these bulbs only 3 in from top of plant and keep them short and bushy

1 Like

200 on over watered

1 Like