Could someone confirm what this could be on my plant please

What happend to this leaf? If it was light burn wouldnt all the top leaves be like that , only one leaf done this on the full 2 plants only just noticed today thanks you guys

1 Like

This probably happened when the top was super tiny and you’re just seeing the results of the damage now. Very common and nothing to worry about.

7 Likes

If it doesn’t appear again or on different leaves yes if you start noticing more and more than it may be a issue

3 Likes

Ok thank you for resting my mind lol !

1 Like

3high5you Can i chat with you now please ?

Can i have quick chat just to ask basic things, i need help fast to keep my 2 babys growing, im new first time growing thankss

Fire away, my friend. We are all here to help you be successful with this grow! Your plant looks really healthy, but I understand the anxiety. I recently started growing indoors myself and have learned a lot from the great folks here!

1 Like

Any chance we speak on whats app or anything to speed chat up ? Its ok if not but i really need to no about feeding, need to explain my situation to you mate ! Plants are thirsty now but i need to no what to do :thinking: Anyone ?

Best to ask here where you can get input from everyone. I certainly don’t know everything! :smiley:

Ok 1min will take a while to write thanks !!

@3high5you

I’em here to help. So far you have done well my friend.

@Steven420

You need to make a list of some of the things that you would like or need help. It’s to much for us to jump around from one post to another.
and please fill out this support ticket That way we will be better able to help.

Copy/Paste: This “Support Ticket” Into Your Forum Post.
Answer These Simple Questions The Best You Can.
If You Do Not Know, Or Do Not Use Something; Just Say So = Na

Strain; Type, Bag Seed, Or Na

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Or Coco?

System Type?

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir?

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds

Indoor Or Outdoor

Light System, Size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add Anything Else You Feel Would Help Us Give You A Most Informed Answer. Feel Free To Elaborate, But Short, To The

Questions And Facts Will Help Us Help You 

1 Like