Could I get a sanity check on this GG

This GG is on day 27 since I noticed the first pistils. I recently retired, so I’m here all the time, and look at it all the time. It seems like it’s stalled out. I don’t see much change daily, but maybe it’s because I see it all the time? Does this look about right given it’s age? It’s 59 days from breaking ground. This only my second auto.

7 Likes

She is done growing and is now focused on bulking and ripening the flowers.

7 Likes

Congratulations. They are looking good.
Are you witnessing the completed stretch transition from Veg and now growing lower?
Lighting? Soil?

3 Likes

I use ffhf mixed with perlite, happy frog fruit and flower 4-9-3, and worm castings, and have top dressed once with the 4-9-3. I also use a little bio thrive bloom when I water. Keep it organic. Using
an hlg 350r light. First grow with it. Just hoping they start showing some bulk. The stretch has ended.

2 Likes

@Dexterado now comes the fill. Your plants look very healthy, you’ll be super proud very shortly!!

3 Likes

They look Happy!! :sunglasses:

Just popping in to say that my GG4 auto is 129 days old and is just now ready to chop. I named her Slowpoke because she didn’t even flower till day 44. She poked her way along the whole grow and she’s going to be my biggest yield of the grow - she has to beat 5 oz to do that and I’m pretty sure she’ll do that easily.

This is her 10 days ago.

7 Likes

@Fiz I love how fat the stalks are! How many total did you leave? Did you intentionally remove all the others to reduce larf/fluff buds?

2 Likes

I didn’t take anything off her except leaves. I think she has 10 colas? I will have to count. There are some “medium” and some “large” ones. One of them is ridiculously thick, I’m going to have to take one of those “laying on my arm” shots. :wink:

3 Likes

Whoa, that’s nice. That gives me hope. That means I have 8 to 10 weeks to go. Thanks for posting that.

2 Likes

You’re welcome! I just took her “pre-chop” pictures, I’ll be posting them over on my thread if you’d care to look.

1 Like

I think gg is just slow back left hand side is gg, right and upfront bruce banner. Planted both on may 1, both are getting same nutrients. Both auto flower ( suppose to be) bb is 5 and half feet tall gg is 6 feet tall

7 Likes

Wow, big difference. I’m definitely feeling hope. Seems like GG’s are just a little slower. Nice plants.

1 Like

She looks great buds will continue to fatten up an make large colas. I only opened my tent on the day I need to water or feed an you will see progress that way. (2or3days) Congratulations on retirement. :v::+1:

Thanks. I leave my tent open during lights on so it doesn’t get to hot. I’m thinking about buying an AC Infinity t6, but I don’t know if that would keep it cool enough with the light on, and zipped up.

2 Likes

The easiest way to control temperature inside tent is to controll it from where you’re pulling fresh air from (Lung room). Use exhaust fan to pull hot stale out the top an fresh cooler air in the bottom. Good luck :v:

3 Likes

Thanks, I just ordered an ac infinity s6. My tent is in a large room that is air conditioned so hopefully this will work out. If I have to, I can vent out through a window using one of those portable ac window kits, although the wife isn’t wild about that :slight_smile:

1 Like

exhaust outside would be best. If odor is a concern I would buy a quality carbon filter. You should be good , you already have a lung room.

1 Like

I am late to the party. Your plant looks right on track. Here is a pic of my two GG AT 80 days since sprout :blush::v:
This one is 39” tall.

6 Likes

Thanks, it would appear like mine is pretty normal at this point.

1 Like