Cost of flower on the street

I hope it was rocket fuel man. :rofl:

1 Like

To the stars and beyond ! :stars:

1 Like

i agree, reggy is the thang in Memphis Tn

1 Like

@smokeweedeveryday901 welcome to the site.

thanks for having me sir

Reggy is what we call Regular canibus which is not loud or exotic

1 Like

In my corner of Texas, top shelf oz = $200-$250, mid grade oz = $120 -$150, mexican brickweed oz = $60

4 Likes

Depends what time of the year it is.
During summer/end of summer prices tend to rise because outdoor growers are running out or ran out of their last harvest, then indoor growers start jacking up prices because itā€™s all thatā€™s available.
Even dispensaries raise their price a bit I noticed.
Right now top shelf is going for around 3000-3800 an lb, but when all the big outdoor grows harvest and cure, top shelf indoor will be around 2600-2800 an lb again.

1 Like

Here in one of the most hostile cannabis states its $200-250 a zip for whatever.Most of it comes out of Oregon so its pretty good. What I grow is a lot cheaper.And just as good.

1 Like

would love to try some of yours if possible sir,

i guess you would say its mexican brickweed then however its the going thang in these parts for the old heads lol we love it and canā€™t get enough.

1 Like

You will grow some just as good.Followvthis site there are a lot of great people here to help.Tag the more experienced growers and they have the answers.

ok thanks

For awhile in New Mexico it was ridiculously priced at the medical dispensary running $800-1200 an ounce. Which is why we would make the four hour one way trip to Colorado as top shelf and beyond runs about $240 and ounce but lower shelf can be as low as $99. Now in New Mexico it is running about $240. I just get concentrates or shatter/wax as those prices are comparable. I called my son to see what he was paying for street herb in Texas and he said he bought some really good weed that he knew what it was and how it was grown for $240 an ounce. I know when I worked there was a co-worker that would grossly overcharge us and underweigh the weed. Burn me onceā€¦

2 Likes

Here in Australia, its starts at 250 if you buy 4, or 320 to 400 an Oz, and that goes for good or bad green

2 Likes

A good 8th will cost you anywhere from $40-$60
1/4 is $50-90
1/2 is $100-$150
Zip is $200-$250

The trick is finding any to buyā€¦ :expressionless:

1 Like

ACT, Aust, looking at 350-500 per Oz depending on the grower, and most tend to have nasty seeded dry classic bush weed, and they usually harvest too early too :frowning:

Seriously hoping that the new laws around growing here will make it cheaper for those who canā€™t grow, and hopefully improve stock

2 Likes

In houston tx its 35 to 50 an 8th, 10 to 15 a g and 180 to 300 a oz

1 Like

Central Virginia - $280-400 oz last qp was $1100

I canā€™t bring myself to sell qp for any more than 1000, cheaper if regular 3200 full and mine is 10x better than anything out there.