Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, AC Infinity

Beaver Genetics Banana Shake Autos Day 49

These 3 fine ladies are doing awesome!!! Perfect shape, perfect stacking, is gonna be a good run its looking. Really hope he gets his beans out soon to the public. Last he told me he was working on what seed banks he wanted to carry his beans. Too much red tape i guees for direct sales being in Canada i assume. Still fertigating these gals 3 times a day at 2.4ec 5.8-6.0ph. Has been humid here but im dealing with on the fly as always. I have one more strain of his i will run next in this same setup next, Beaver Genetics Mob Fire

8 Likes

Such healthy growth! Amazing growing man! :clap:

1 Like

Thank you brother :beers: Appreciate it man!!

1 Like

tenor

1 Like

Thanks brother MeEasy :beers:

1 Like

Those are some beauties nice node spacing

1 Like

Beaver Genetics Sorbet Dream
4 month cure. This is what’s up tonight. These Banana Shake Girls nugs are gonna be just as fat I believe. If anyone didn’t see I pulled 30oz of just good bud off of 2 plants of Beaver Genetics Sorbet Dream Autoflowers in a 3x5 closet under a HLG 350R with a 30w Hlg Uva. Is a favorite smoke of mine!!

6 Likes

I can smell and taste it from here and I remember that killer haul well Brother CJ :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Brother we all really gotta find a way to hang out!!! Shareing fruits of our labors. Priceless

1 Like

Let’s put it on a short term bucket list :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

FBT2201 FastBuds Gorilla Punch Harvest, 85 Days from sprout

Title says it all. Today was the day!!! From a seedling that got supercropped by a mouse to this!!! Nice easy grow!!

8 Likes

Just had daja vu :laughing: looks Just as good over here…
giphy-15

:exploding_head: Damn bro… I remember when that happened. You weren’t sure if it was gonna make it :joy:. Turned out to be a monster. Awesome work CJ! :beers:

1 Like

Purple Ghost Candy partial harvest

It was time for little gal to come down. Took all of her tops and a branch or 2.

6 Likes

Your right on that brother. I never seen a 4 day old seedling get supercropped. She showed her strength, lol

3 Likes

FastBuds Strawberry Banana Day 56

Not sure how to proceed from here with these gals. I cleaned lines, trays and res last week. Flushed all 4 plants with a mixture of Clearex, calmag and Hydroguard. Input ph is at 5.5 in the rez 1.3ec. My boy Luke trying to help me figure this out, and eat leaves, lol. Whos our Autopot guru’s?? @Nicky @Not2sureyet anyone else??

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about this brother and thought if they were a lot younger and new to the medium that maybe the soil was from an old bag and became unstable but you’ve been growing these awhile and started without issues?? :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I know nothing about autopots but is there a possibility of pulling the problem plant and top feeding it some ph’d water to bring the ph down? Maybe to a good runoff? Looking at the numbers through my noob eyes seems like for whatever reason they’re holding on to some of the nutes and maybe causing a salt buildup resulting in ph lockout?
I’m probably wrong but figured I’d throw it out there :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Thats correct brother. Everything was fresh from the start. Coco, perlite, nutes, everything. Treated them just as i do my drain to waste setups with coco.

2 Likes

Im open to any suggestions brother, lol. All 4 plants are showing high ph in the coco.

1 Like