Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, AC Infinity

Does he get a buzz of the leaves?

1 Like

He always more calm afterwards. But i dont think hes buzzed

1 Like

What a cute little doggo😍

1 Like

Purple Ghost Candy Monster Crop Clones

Has been 43 days now since cutting from momma, 1 week since flip, 11/13 schedule. The 2 smaller ones caught up some. All 10 is doing well though. Fertigating them by hand once a day at 2.2ec 5.8ph. 2.5 gallons. Probably need to up to twice a day. Runoff was minimal tonight.

8 Likes

This isnt momma, but is auntie Oak Tree Purple Ghost Candy, lol. @MeEasy

12 Likes

ILGM Blue Cheese monster crop clone and ILGM Black Widow 3 weeks since flip

2 days since a pretty heavy defoliation. I dont believe it slowed them down a bit.

10 Likes

Kill’n it Brother CJ :love_you_gesture:

Full house fo sho Brother, I thought I liked stuffing them full :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Lol, thanks brother OG!! If you don’t intend on trying to stretch the sides a little what the since of playing?? :crazy_face::rofl::upside_down_face::grin:

2 Likes

You’ve got a bunch of happy plants there brother! Awesome job!

Is that a Govee monitor you have hanging in there? :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Those are some big beautiful sativa buds my brother
FewWatchfulCoyote-size_restricted

2 Likes

Thank you brother!! :beers: Yea i like the Govee’s

2 Likes

Thank you Mr. MeEasy🍻

1 Like

Granddaddy Purple Autoflower Day 1

We have life!! Lol. Dont mind the neon green perlite. Seems to happen when i use TPS Billions and they dont get watered much. The other 2 babies are my Blue Cheese seeds. Buddy of mine wants to put a couple of them outside. So i figured id give him some good starts.

6 Likes

Going for the Gdaddy Purp, a great smoke Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I have 4 buds left in a grove bag from when i grew it first time. That was in FF soil and there nutes. This girl will be in coco with Botanicare nutes and drain to waste setup

3 Likes

Hell yeah, will probably get 2 times the yield :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Have you tried their led lights?
I’ve installed a lot of govee led lights, not only in our house but also in customers houses. I have not heard one complaint about them. They can definitely be a wow factor in a nicely decorated house.
:+1: :v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I havent. Ive read alot about a bunch of there products though. Seems they make alot of good stuff!!

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap::clap::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like