Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, AC Infinity

Those stems turned purple right away Coot I can’t wait to see it mature. I believe I told you that I have some of the ghost seeds coming but it’s gonna take me months to get em going

2 Likes

They look good Mark!! I like your setups!!

1 Like

Yea they did brother!! I’m pretty anxious for these to man!!

1 Like

Looking good Brother Mark. Hope the headaches are gone and you and the wife are doing well :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

@MeEasy hey brother curious if your shoot for a certain wattage per square foot of grow space? I know you do but curious on the wattage?? I’m still under the impression of around 40 watts per sq ft :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Watts/ ft² is an old school way to figure out lighting with the old bulb lights because they were all pretty close to the same output of watt/lumin but with leds the diodes have such a big difference in efficiency that it’s impossible to give a w/ft² with them I have the sf2000 and in my 2x4 it’s twenty something w/ft² and I’ve gotten over half a pound in there where my blurple lights were like 30w more than the sf and I barely beat a quarter pound with them

2 Likes

Yep, it’s old school like myself Brother. Just curious to see what you have, value your opinion! I’m running the HLG 300 and Diablo 200 in my 3 x 4, the 32 x 32 has a single HLG 300 and the old closet 31” x 38” is a motley crew with a Wills100, SF100 and MarsHydro 600. That motley set up is what I ran for 2 grows and did reAlly good with bud development and dense :love_you_gesture:. Thanks Brother

2 Likes

In general I’d say if you shoot for 30-40watt per sq. ft. You’ll have sufficient lighting for your space

4 Likes

I now have one of my ES300s in with my sf7000 in the 4x4 giving me 1000W from the wall that’s like 60w/ft² but it’s the first time I’ve done it and only did it because of the height difference of the two plants in the front and then the 2x4 with the 200w sf was 25w ft² and I got over 2g/watt in there. So I guess I’ll find out how much difference there’s going to be going from the minimum I would put in a tent and the maximum I would put in one. But it will just be a general idea of the two because unless you compare them with clones grown with the same food and conditions it’s not a “scientific” answer :thinking:

2 Likes

Right on CJ, 40 is what I’ve bee. Shooting for, seems to get me the PPFD and DLI at all corners and sides of the grow space :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Oh I forgot to mention I’m burning the L out of a couple of the plants in the 4x4 hopefully it won’t screw up the harvest numbers the es lights use lenses to keep the light directed down to avoid light loss and man it’s hard getting used to, it’s kinda like when I went from the 200w sf to the 650w sf I just need to get used to them

3 Likes

Have you set up the new MarsHydro or waiting on a new run?

2 Likes

It’s in the auto hutt I pulled out the es and put it in there, here’s the first week progress with it in there. I’m actually a little impressed I really didn’t know what to expect

1/12

1/5 day one with the Mars TSL 2000

6 Likes

“Wow”, thought you would never let the SF go

2 Likes

Still no love, so…

2 Likes

I vegged the Wedding Cake and Blue Cheese with a Tsl 2000 in my Ac infinity 2x4. Never ran it over 50%. Seems like a decent light for the $$

I boxed both of the sf2000 when I bought the es300s a couple months back this was going to be the first full run with them but Mars sent me this one and I thought it would be perfect in here. I’m thinking about boxing up the sf7000 and putting both of the es in the 4x4 but then I’d have to put one of the sf2000 back into the 2x4 (tent 2) which isn’t really a problem I planned to put them back once I had room for a 5x5 to put the two es in

Me either :laughing:

dd979f1e-28d4-420b-89e7-9d3f69974578_75262244635358(1)

1 Like

The Tsl2000 is a 300w light and because it’s a long light it has a great footprint of ppfd under it

Yea seems decent for sure. I have several Mars lights, Ts600, Ts1000, Tsl2000, Sp3000 and a FC3000. All have grown some good buds. The Fc3000 is probably my favorite with the SP3000 being a really close 2nd

3 Likes