Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, AC Infinity

Sweet Bourbon Auto Kush Day 15
Young ladies are doing just fine. Temps are a little on the cooler side but they dont seem to mind it much. 68-72°F 45-55%Rh. Mixed up 2 gallons of tap water with Rhizo Blast, Lumina and Tribus, ph’d to 6.5. Split that between all 3 ladies.

8 Likes

2nd seed popped on the Purple Ghost Candy, but only has 1 of her cotyledons. Dropped another bean

7 Likes

Gotta love the babies
baby-girl-smiley

3 Likes

Wedding Cake and ILGM Blue Cheese
Just some shots of canopy and up skirt. Can see a little more of the torture I put these gals through. I have 1 more fertigation left in the rez. Will flip them tomorrow. I’ll take some more of the undergrowth off a little at a time during the stretch.

11 Likes

Looks great :v: gonna be stuff’d

2 Likes

Great work!

1 Like

Thanks fellas!! Appreciate it​:beers::beers:

1 Like

Looks good :+1: these plants love the torture
a5e044e63dfc7a0782899def5829131d

2 Likes

Thanks brother!! Yea they definitely didn’t mind it at all!!

1 Like

FastBuds Blackberry Day 56
Little gal is chugging along. Buds are coming along nicely. She’s definitely giving off a fruity aroma.

7 Likes

How do u have ur water rings set up I had this before similar and tried to run a main line down a wall on an angle to let all water run out of lines when off but then had leaders from the main to each plant. Didn’t work so well one plant would be drenched and the last in line got minimal. Switched it to 2 plants fed per main line and it worked well but that made me have to take my water hose and connect to 6 different lines to feed2 plants per line. Wasn’t bad but not my cup of tea and I ain’t spending as much for stuff to hook all up to make automated it’s insane priced lol. Now.i just water each one seperate to give me something to do lol

1 Like

On my 2x2 setup when I run 2 plants I just run one main from the pump with 1/2" line then go into a T fitting, before each water ring I install a ball valve. With the valve I can control how much flow goes to each water ring. Same setup in my closet but I went with 3/4" line from the pump then to a X fitting. Adapt down to 1/2" line from the X fitting then same deal, put a ball valve inline before each water ring.

6 Likes

A man with a plan! Brother you are flat out Kill’n it :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thank you brother OG!!:beers:

1 Like

CJ, is that an auto feeder set up? Interment feeding? Bad Azz and I dig it. Looks super clean. Your others are straight hydro right?

1 Like

Auto feed, I got them hooked to a 30 gallon rez (igloo cooler). Coco perlite mix with hydroton on top. During veg they get fed twice a day. Pump runs for 40 seconds at a time. Once in flower they’ll get fed 3-5 times a day. My 2x4 tent is on soil, hand watered, my 2x2 is on this same setup. And the Super Closet is Dwc with top feed as well

3 Likes

Hell yeah! Whole time I was thinking Hydro until I saw those rings. That explains the LB Auto :muscle:. You de man CJ :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Purple Ghost Candy

Is day 7 for the first little lady. Still waiting for a partner for her so I can put them in the system.
The one ear lady isn’t doing much it seems.

7 Likes

Wedding Cake and ILGM Blue Cheese``

Day 1 of 12/12. Mixed up 15 gallons in my rez with a transition mixture of bloom nutes. 5.8ph 2.2 Ec.

11 Likes

Looking awesome. Wish I had more to show. Now the times r good for growing I have shit to show lol. Just babies at the moment. 2x tropical tsunami
2x star plasma f2s

Gorilla glue 2x2 1 week 12 12

Gorilla glue clones. X9

7 Likes