Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, AC Infinity

Thanks brother!!

2 Likes

First seedling to pop up in the Super Closet. Less than 72hrs from the pack to the rockwool. Impressed!! Nothing on number 2 yet, I’m guessing tomorrow.

5 Likes

I just found this thread now. Congrats on the harvest and the new toys! How do you feel the hlg compares to the Mars SP 3000?

I just switched my plants over to 12:12 what DLI do you recommend for it? I have the Mars sp3000 also.

2 Likes

The SP3000 is a very nice light for the money. It will grow a pound in a 2x4 space. I do feel compared to the HLG 350R though it doesn’t penetrate the canopy as well. It isn’t bad by no means, @Low runs both of these lights as well. Your thoughts brother Low?

2 Likes

Overall I am happy with it too, was just curious how it compares to someone who’s grown with both of the lights.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t replace the SP3000 unless it was broken, lol.

3 Likes

Inside shot in the Super Closet from the Wyze cam

4 Likes

Both are pretty comparable in terms of yield. Both are great for the space. :call_me_hand:t3: Sometimes I yield more under the 350r sometimes more under the sp3000. At this point it comes down to genetics.

2 Likes

Thanks for your input brother. Since I’ve only completed 1 grow with the 350R. I wanted your insight

2 Likes

If I had to purchase again, I would probably go HLG. Great customer service. It also has a little more power. Either way you can yield decently for the space with either fixture.

The yield you pulled in is simply mind boggling. My best gram per watt was blue Dream I think under the 350r and that was 1.7 g/watt

4 Likes

I could have pushed that plant more to I feel, lol. I stopped pushing when her sister showed slight tip burn. I was around 2.6g watt. Which I know is insane. That’s straight up genetics being able to take what I through at them. I have 2 of those beans left I will try to repeat at some point

4 Likes

It’s amazing is what it is. You should be proud AF.

4 Likes

I am brother, on the other forum I got mass praises for the yield from members, mods and the breeder Beaver Genetics. And a “Badge” for growing a 1lb+ auto. Was awesome to be able to share that with everyone here as well. And rep from Hlg was in the loop as well

5 Likes

That’s awesome Brother CJ :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Ok im here following along

1 Like

Have yall tried zombie death fuck by bumbie seeds sold by SM

1 Like

I’ve heard of it but can’t remember growing or even trying it :thinking:

1 Like

I did my last grow best ive had in years taste the high looks are omg.

Glad to have ya along for the ride!! No I have never tried those seeds or strain. Does sound tasty!!

I have so many wish i knew how to share

2 Likes