Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, AC Infinity

@StonedCold13 @matty777 @OGIncognito Thank you fellas!! Appreciate the compliments as always brothers! :v::dash::dash:

4 Likes

Looking good in there brother! Nice and plush! Full of green!!

3 Likes

Thank you brother! Appreciate it! :v::dash::dash:

3 Likes

Grow Room Sativa Run 1 week Since Flip

First full run on some awesome Sativas for me. Today is the first day i havent supercropped a top on the Malawi’s or Purple Haze x Malawi. Been hitting them with lots of light. Raising lights a couple inches every 2 daya. Supercropped middle plant (#2) on the AG twice. All need a good trimming but i will waiit a bit. They are still sucking about 8 gallons a day out of the Autopot rez. Raw Silica, Jacks Bloom, Botanicare Supplements, Sensizym, Ruby Fulvic, Hydroguard and alternating Impello Continuum, Tribus and King Krab each fill up. 1.65ec 5.8ph. Environment has been 78-80°F 60-65%rh light’s on. 68-70°F 60-65%rh lights off.

12 Likes

Gorgeous all around @CooterJuice really appreciate the ppfd readings! Thanks for taking the extra time!

5 Likes

Thank you brother Low, appreciate it man. Is the first readings i took since i flipped them. I knew i was hitting them hard to try to keep stretch down. They dont seem to be complaining yet, lol. I havent been able to run the Scorp Diablo at full power yet during any run, these ladies might take it. :v::beers::dash:

3 Likes

That’s awesome to hear! Or… read. LOL. You have a killer run going!
Please share that type of stuff whenever you get the chance. Love seeing numbers, love details, technical stuff that no one talks about.
Always kinda feel like I’m imposing when I gotta ask for those things so I don’t.

2 Likes

Sweet update Brother :muscle:, the stretch is strong :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Right on brother! Never hold back asking me anything. Im always eager to share!

3 Likes

Thank you brother OG!! Appreciate you. Yea they stretching nicely!! :v::dash::dash:

2 Likes

Sorbet Dream Auto DWC Day 43

Stomach bug knocked me down past couple days so im behind again. Looks like its flower time!! Plenty of hedgehogs showing up. Defoliated her a bit. Topped off rez with bloom nutes. 1.6ec 5.9ph. First auto ive grown in dwc. Pretty happy so far

Sugar Black Rose photos Day 21

Young ladies are doing great. Hand feeding everyday, Jacks, 1.4ec 5.8ph. Definitely need to get them potted up. And a couple pics of the Sativa Clones. 10 days since cutting. No visible sign of roots yet. Cubes was looking dry again so gave them a drink of clonex solution and Tribus 1.0ec 5.7ph. Opened vents on the dome a bit

11 Likes

Uggh busy day. Not really caught up but got stuff done. Honey do list is caught up most importantly, lol. 99 Skunks is broken down into branches and chillin in buckets atm. Still need to clean the 2x4 and the Autopot system so i can transplant the Sugar Black Rose ladies. Mixed up 30 gallons of nutes so that should last a couple days. Raised the cam in the Grow Room, kinda cool overhead shot now of the jungle, lol. Hope everyone had a awesome weekend. :v::dash::dash:

10 Likes

Everything is looking awesome :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thank you brother Low. Appreciate you! :v::dash::dash:

1 Like

Looks like a great setup. I hope to go hydro next year. Wife says I’m spending too much on my hobby lol.

2 Likes

Cooters weed factory.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you!! Once your wife sees the money you’ll save and the quality of what you can grow she will forget about that upfront cost. :v::dash::dash:

3 Likes

Lol right on brother!! :v::dash::dash:

2 Likes

Right on Brother, looking excellent at the farm​:muscle:. I’m playing catch up and hope you’re feeling better my friend :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thank you brother OG. Started feeling better yesterday. Was able to eat finally, lol. :v::dash::dash:

3 Likes