Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, AC Infinity

Thank you brother! Yea the Sativa ladies are taking off for sure. Initially ive been thinking to flip at the end of this month, might be sooner, lol

2 Likes

Beaver Genetics Northern Afghan Autos Day 21

Little bending and pinching. Fertigating once a day 1.4ec 5.8ph.

10 Likes

Just a inside shot of the Sativa ladies and the Sugar Black Rose babies in the back left. The plant facing is mid cam i think i need to turn her pot. Shes liking the camera alot, lmao

10 Likes

Looking awesome buddy :metal::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you brother! :v::dash::dash:

1 Like

:joy::joy: definitely a Kardashian :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Little late and alot behind as always. But heres what we got.

Beaver Genetics Sorbet Dream Dwc day 29

Not much to say other than what the pics show. I have done nothing to her rez for the past 29 days. 5.9ph and 1.6ec. I have added nothing. Stable and water level dropping. Might throw the net down and tuck her stretch, :man_shrugging:

Grow Room Sativa Ladies 5 weeks from sprout

The 3 Malawi (in the back) and the 3 Purple Haze x Malawi (in front) Growth is exploding since putting them on the Autopots. I have about 4 more feet i can raise the light. I need to think about flipping probably. Would like to see the Acapulco Gold ladies a bit bigger first. And the last pics are the Sugar Black Rose babies at 7 days. Hope everyone has had a great weekend so far. Stay lifted :v::+1::beers::dash::dash:

Acapulco Gold

Sugar Black Rose babies day 7

11 Likes

Sweet update Brother! Strong all around and see some serious stretch coming after the flip :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

:point_up: I’ll 2nd that comment :green_heart::metal:

3 Likes

:point_up_2:t3:third

3 Likes

@OGIncognito @Low @StonedCold13 Thanks brothers! And yes im gonna have to be on top my canopy management game after the flip, lol :v::dash::dash:

4 Likes

Will be fun to watch. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Beaver Genetics Northern Afghan Autos Day 28

Haircut day. And of course I was in a hurry and didn’t get b4 pics, lol. Fertigating twice a day now. 1.5ec 5.8ph. Crusing along nicely. Will prob do a little lst in the next day or so.

Beaver Genetics 99 Skunks Autos Day 97 Harvest

Was time to take the rest of them down. Super smooth grow! Kuddos to beavergenetics as always! Definitely a dominant skunk smell. Can’t wait to taste them. The tops I took off of plants 1 and 2 are dried and chillin in a 5 gallon bucket untrimmed. Holding at 59% rh.

12 Likes

Hell yeah!

3 Likes

Right on Brother, congrats on another great run :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

@Low @OGIncognito Thank you fellas! :v::dash::dash:

4 Likes

Grow Room Sativas Day of Flip

Show time!! Another busy day… Topped off the rez last night with Jacks bloom nutes. I have added 45 gallons total since last Saturday, there is 7 gallons in it now. 9 plants are kinda thirsty, lmao. Probably should have flipped these gals sooner, but yea… lets see what i can do with em. Cut 3 cuttings from each plant, except AG #3 i only took 2. 26 clones in the rockwool, soaked in Clonex nutes and Impello Continuum. 5.5ph 1.0ec. And of course moved the Sugar Black Rose babies out of the grow room into the 2x2 with the tray of clones.

10 Likes

Cooter be like,

8 Likes

Killing it Brother :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: priceless Brother and so true. CJ ain’t playing around :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes