Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, AC Infinity

I’m always with @Covertgrower

5 Likes

Yup, check that ph first. If it’s in line, then bump up the calcium and magnesium :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Ok PH is on point. I’ve been feeding at 5.8-6.0. And my soil probe is showing 5.8 in the coco. Was feeding 750ppm and runoff has been at 900. I did up my magnesium sulfate and cal-mag yesterday on my res change. And upped total ppm to 850ppm (500 scale). So I’ll give it a couple days I guess. Thanks for the help guys. Just needed that reassurance I guess!!

5 Likes

On a good note. My wife’s “furniture” showed up a couple days ago. Got around to setting it up today. Kind LED x420, Superponics system (top feed and dwc). Will get it growing here soon.

12 Likes

That’s one sweet piece of furniture

2 Likes

Thanks JJ. I asked my wife what she is gonna grow first. She says idk, I bought it for you I just wanna watch and smoke it when it’s done…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Even better :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Wedding Cake and Blue Cheese Photos 15 weeks veg. Recovering nicely from the extreme super cropping. Was pretty rough with these 2. Bent and broke branches with soft tip pliers. As long as they don’t herm on me I might be OK. Still alot work ahead, but looking ok I think

8 Likes

S&M CJ ! I thought I tortured them :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

True torture…

2 Likes

Lmao, for aure brother OG!!

2 Likes

Sweet Bourbon Auto Kush Day 8
Little ladies are coming along just fine. Temps been 68°F-74°F. 40-50% RH. The SP3000 is sitting about 24" above giving them around 20dli. Mixed up 1/2 gallon ro water with a shot of Liquid Karma, Sweet and Tribus ph’d to 6.5 and split that between all 3 ladies.

7 Likes

Sweet Bourbon! Sounds tasty :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Yea I’m anxious for this one!!

2 Likes

Nice! Gonna be a packed tent again in no time!

3 Likes

Thanks brother Low!! Yup will be before we know it!!

1 Like

Sorbet Dream Harvest and Final Weights
After hanging for 6 days then bagged into brown paper sacks to sweat for 2 days they was ready to trim. And 14hrs later of trimming…here’s what we got!!
Lady on the left in the closet

10.75 oz of bud (301.4 grams)
5.51 oz trim. (154.4 grams)
7.6 gram of kief
Total of 16.5oz. (463.4 grams)

Big Girl on the right in closet

Bud 20.02 oz. (560.8 grams)
Trim. 9.62 oz. (269.5 grams)
Kief. 17.6 grams
Total. 30.2 oz. (847.9 grams)

Total yield for this 30"x60" space under the HLG 350R (320 watts) 3 weeks of uva at end of flower
Bud. 30.79 oz
Trim 15.13 oz
Kief. 25.2 grams

Total of 2.9lbs!!! (46.8oz)
This was a awesome run for sure!! Is the biggest and biggest yielding autos I’ve grown so far!!!

12 Likes

Wow! Very impressive. Congrats! Great work :raised_hands: one of the best yields I’ve heard of from the 350! Absolutely killed it!

4 Likes

Thanks brother!! Yea I’m very impressed!!! I figured I had over a pound. Didn’t think I’d be knocking on the door of 2lbs of just bud!!! All very dense as well. Was some larf in the trim pile, wasn’t terrible though. And kind of blew away my goal of a 1lb plant, lol. Haven’t tried the bud yet. Was sick of smelling it after trimming!!

1 Like