Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, AC Infinity

Just got some crop Kings they have them in ther product line now✌️

2 Likes

My tip if the make is similar to a hlg 300L start the light at about 32 inches and about 35% of potentiometer

2 Likes

I have it set at 76watts (which is the first tick on the potentiometer) right now and 30". Is what I planning on using for germination

2 Likes

If it’s like the 300 it has 10 clicks so it’s easy to figure what % your at, but you have it set to a good wattage to feel it out I set my double hlg setup to 0% of knobs but almost immediately upped it to 10% when they started getting lanky and now 11 days in the leaves told me like it closer to 30% each

1 Like

Ide stay away from crop King, much better genetics out there.
I mean it’s weed and it will grow I’ve grown lots of their stuff outdoors when I was younger but definitely not something I grow these days.
Top genetics is worth every dollar.

1 Like

What genetics would u recommend ? @Nicky

1 Like

After 22hr soak I planted beans directly into Coco/perlite in 5 gal fabric pots. The 350R set at 75 watts and 30" above the pots

9 Likes

September 8th. Day 1!! All 3 ladies are above ground!! Lowered the 350R a couple inches. Temperature and Rh holding good at 76°F and 71%Rh. Will start 18/6 light schedule tomorrow

6 Likes

September 9th, Day 2. Topped off pots with hydroton and gave them there first fertigation. 400ppm 5.9 ph. System worked fine, never tested it, but figured it’d be fine. Did figure out the only digital timer I had left doesn’t have seconds on the program, lol. I’ll get one this weekend.

10 Likes

Looking good

3 Likes

You are off to a great start there :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks man

September 15t Day 8. All 3 little ladies appear happy and healthy. Growth seems a little slow but they are in 5 gal pots. Been fertigating once a day at 500ppm (1Ec) 6.0 ph. Hand fed Recharge once the past week, 500mil each plant at 1tsp gal. Bumped the 350R up to 133 watts at 25" above plants.

7 Likes

Those water rings look nice.

1 Like

I do like them. Every other week when I clean resevoir (is what I did in my 2x2 using these) I’ll hand water outer edge of pot to make sure it doesn’t dry out much

Got a very unhappy lady. She been like this for 30hrs. Decided to do a flush. Flushed with half strength nute solution. 275ppm ( .55ec). Runoff is at 350ppm 5.81 ph. Guessing she just finicky. (Overfed?) Was feeding 500ppm 5.9ph.

7 Likes

@dbrn32 @low @Nicky @Not2SureYet @Hellraiser Any thoughts on why one plant is doing this? Looks like overwatering, but in coco with a 70/30 perlite mix? They all been getting same fertigation for past 10 days. Is why I thought maybe to do a flush. Something in the root zone??

Maybe that line is providing more solution than the others? She has put on a couple more sets of leaves since your last pics, 6 days ago. That is a good sign. Maybe this plant just doesn’t have the root mass the others do and isn’t taking up as much water.

1 Like

She was growing faster and a little bigger than the others

1 Like

See what she looks like after next dark cycle.

1 Like