Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, AC Infinity

That’s pretty sweet. :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Thank you brother Low. Was fun doing the mainlines. All though they was the lowest yielding of the 5. But still a good learning experience!! :beers::dash::dash:

2 Likes

Not always about the yield. :call_me_hand:t3: good work

2 Likes

Exactly!! :100:

2 Likes

Nice learning experience!! As @Low said, its about learning something new sometimes. Nice work brother!!!

3 Likes

Thank you Gregg, appreciate it brother :v::dash::dash:

2 Likes

Beaver Genetics 99 Skunks Autos Day 49

Was time to clean them up a bit. Filled the rez yesterday, Dune, Jacks Bloom, Epsom, Botanicare supplements, Ruby Fulvic, Tundra, Sensizym and Continuum. 2.0ec 5.8ph. Will switch back to Jacks 15-5-20 next fill up. Girl on the right is a little lighter colored but is healthy.

9 Likes

Love the under skirt shots :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Same brother! :+1::v:

On point and looking good Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks OG!! Appreciate it brother! :+1::dash::dash:

1 Like

Hey cooterjuice I want to try mainlining for my next cycle. What clips are those? The stakes to hold down for mainlining that are u shaped. Everything looks fantastic I love seeing your updates every day.

1 Like

Dont think i mentioned it before but this is the genetic makeup for 99 Skunks Autos.; SS99 (PeakSeedsBC) x AutoFire99 (HighRise Seeds)

Thank you Matty!! Appreciate it brother!! :v::dash::dash:
These are what i use

2 Likes

Well is that time!!! These will be the next run in the grow room. 3 Malawi and 3 Purple Haze x Malawi by Ace Seeds and 3 Acapulco Gold from a good friend, :wink: All will run in Autopots with coco/perlite off of the 30 gallon rez. Dropped the beans in water and a few drops of H202. Set the environmental controller in the grow room to a nice cozey 80°F. for 24hrs or so in the dark.

6 Likes

Hell yeah Brother stoked to follow along. Have you decided on a veg time :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks brotha, ordering now! This seems way more simple than lst to me. I’m looking forward to trying it on this next run. I cut down my girls last night so I’m in a harvest now myself. Thanks for the info as always @CooterJuice !

1 Like

Do you get the 6” or 12”?

1 Like

I have no set time in mind really. Ill shoot for 4 weeks. But ill let the plants tell me when its time really. :v::dash::dash:

1 Like

I get the 12", and a little tip. Angle them and give them a little squeeze when u put them down into the pot over the branch. This gives them a little resistance so the plant cant pull them up as easy

2 Likes