Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, AC Infinity

@MeEasy Thank you brother appreciate it man!! :v::dash::dash:

2 Likes

Seymour Shits Autos Day 99

Is time for the last 2 of @repins12 gals to come down. Was gonna run them 1 more week but the lady on the right continues to foxtail so it was time. Smell of these girls is very pleasent. Fruity, sweet and maybe even some skunky/piney scents. Was a easy grow. They stayed fairly squat but they are very full!!

2x2 Purple Frost Giant

10 weeks since flip and its her time as well. Took her 1 week longer than her sisters in the grow room. She is much more frosty than they was. Her smells are exactly the same, fruity, dank goodness!! Might as well fill the closet up to dry! Was running outta stuff to trim… lol…

11 Likes

:drooling_face: all looks so good, your hard work paying you back

3 Likes

Cooters Bud Factory. Incredible.

2 Likes

Welll, I did find a golden ticket today.

3 Likes

It is alot of work running running this many grows. But i do love it!! Thank you brother!! :v::beers::dash::dash:

Lol right on brother!! Appreciate it man :v::+1::beers::dash:

4 Likes

Oh yea?? And whats the golden ticket brother??

3 Likes

Oh, I was just playing off “Cooters Bud Factory,” you know… like Willy Wonka. I have the golden ticket… yeah… lame I know. Lol

3 Likes

So with the Space Station needing nearly perfect balance to maintain its flight in orbit do you have to toss your remaining rations due to the abundant harvest weight? :joy::joy::joy: everything looks great in the laboratory!!! Great inspirational story! :sun_with_face::deciduous_tree::fire::dash::rocket::drooling_face:

1 Like

Ahh shit, lol. Yup gotcha. That one went over my head for a second, lmao. Good one though brother

1 Like

Lol!! Space station needs to land for a overly due cleaning so i can get some seeds going!! And thank you brother Fatz i appreciate ya man! :v::dash::dash:

1 Like

Fantastic @CooterJuice

2 Likes

I can smell it over here in New York!

2 Likes

Lol, they are pretty fragrant!! Thank you brother!! :v::dash::dash:

1 Like

Nice once again!! I will get there.

2 Likes

No doubt in my mind brother!! And thank you! :v::dash::dash:

2 Likes

Grow Room Harvest Totals

Got all of the Gold Leaf mother ran through the trim bucket. Very nice hard nuggets!! Smell is very loud!! Earthy, Sweet, some hints of pine/skunkiness??? Kinda complex i guess but she smells amazing, lol. So heres the totals.

Gold Leaf mother. 457 grams

White Widow. 199 grams

Purple Frost Giant. 1007 grams

Kief from all. 56 grams

Total flower. 1663 grams (59.3 ounces or 3.7 lbs)

Trim i did not weight but kept 2 1 gallon bags out of the trim bucket and 3 more gallon bags of larfy/smalls. And gave almost a full 5 gallon bucket full to a buddy

Some “trimmer hash” scraped this off the trim bucket blades when i cleaned it.

14 Likes

Just fantastic @CooterJuice . Congratulations brother , I can’t wait to have the kind of space you have for this wonderful hobby of ours.

3 Likes

Thank you brother Matty, appreciate it!! Im sure you will in time man!! Now i gotta get cleaned up so we can do it again!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :v::dash::dash:

4 Likes

Phenomenal Harvest Brother!! Killed it my friend :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes