Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, AC Infinity

You make me want to try harder, absolutely killing it. Excited to see the babies grow, and what you do with them. :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

I just grow with flow brother Low!! Dam that shi!t rymed, lmao. You my friend have a good system. I just have been kinda winging it, lol. I am confident though. I do appreciate the kind words brother!! :beers:

3 Likes

Beautiful harvest looks great :v:

2 Likes

Damn Brother!!! I thought you were tossing a 6’ Christmas tree in one of those pics :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks JJ!!

Lol, is alot of plant material!!!

1 Like

This is why I like topping off my pots of coco/perlite with hydroton. Allows the top of the coco to stay moist and the roots fill the entire pot top to bottom. Plus probably does get a little aeration with the Hydro Halos spraying on the hydroton

3 Likes

I was looking at the one hiding someone that was holding it. Killed it Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks brother!!! Yea that’s my wonderful wife hiding behind the plant, lol

2 Likes

It almost completely covered her up :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

3 Likes

Fast Buds Blackberry Day 42
Still have something going on with her. I don’t think the damage on these leaves are nutrient related. I did have fungus gnats early on. Am not seeing them anymore. Thoughts anyone?? @Low @OGIncognito @newt @Nicky @Not2SureYet @Covertgrower @MattyBear @MeEasy @JJ520

4 Likes

You don’t think it’s nutrient related? Hmm. Where is this happening on the plant most?

2 Likes

I could be wrong, lol. All fan leaves show the small brown spots. New growth doesn’t at first. But eventually does

1 Like

Have you recently increased intensity in lighting? Is it getting enough calcium?

2 Likes

It looks like a calcium issue but it looks like there’s a second problem as well and when you see multiple things it’s often ph

Calcium

Cannabis plants need calcium for cell development and strength. Calcium deficiency is less of an issue in soil grows because pH levels are higher than they are in hydroponics. Shortages usually occur because of cold, wet conditions when the soil or grow medium is too acidic. Results in lack of transpiration and other nutrient problems.

Calcium Deficiency

Deficiency Symptoms:

• Weak stems
  • Newer growth affected first, become distorted
  • Brown spots on upper fan leaves
  • Deficiency shows in areas exposed to light

Tip : Use Dolomite Lime for soil grows to help prevent calcium deficiency

5 Likes

I agree with easy I was thinking calcium and pH with the spots and the twisty leaf just my opinion

3 Likes

Had this happen CJ, more of the magnesium showed 1st then the Calcium which threw me off being typically opposite. I bumped up my epson to 1.6 grams and cal nitrate to 3 grams and top fed her and been giving this same amount for 2 weeks now. The old White Widow is a calmag eating machine. :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Excessive nitrogen can lock out calcium too. I would check ph, make sure everything is available, and do a flush if you have to, and add calcium back in right afterwards.

5 Likes

I would guess Calcium as well, but could be pH out of whack. I’m with @Covertgrower

4 Likes