Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, AC Infinity

:point_up_2: I’ll say :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

WOW now that’s a full house beautiful job always on point :v:

3 Likes

Thank you brother JJ. :+1::v::beers::dash:

1 Like

Grow Room 2 Weeks Since Flip

They all wasted no time to get the party started. Switched back to Jacks 15-5-20 with Botanicare supplements. 1.9ec 5.8 ph, Gold Leaf momma in soil get the same mix but at 3.2ec, 6.4-6.8ph. Pics kinda say it all. Need to defoliate, prob will do this weekend.

11 Likes

9 Likes

What a sea of green goodness :heart_eyes::flushed::muscle:t2::100:

2 Likes

Yes sir brother Coon. Already getting a very good mixed aroma when i walk in to tend to these girls :+1::v::beers::dash:

1 Like

Lol, appreciate that my brother

1 Like

Some defoliation and cropping on the @repins12 Seymour Shits.

10 Likes

Hell yeah :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ther some short/tight little hunnys lookin good :v:

2 Likes

Thank you brother JJ. Yea they are staying pretty squat. Which im ok with, lol

2 Likes

Hey cj, I’m thinking about upgrading from hand watering to some kind of automated watering system and would like to know what you think.

It looks like you have a bunch of Autopots. How does that compare to the other frequent fertigation grow pics that I believe are the last pics you’ve posted.

I read the basics about the autopots, and I’ve read up on some of the high frequency fertigation on cocoaforCanna…

I just completed my last grow and I’m liking the results I’m getting with jacks321 and Coco but I realize I should have stepped up to watering every day at the end and that’s just a bit too much for me. I’m thinking I may be able to pick something up on some kind of Black Friday deal.

2 Likes

@DB_Cooper Autopots and coco are by far the easiest auto watering period. High frequency fertigation with coco will get you faster growth and bigger plants. But the trade off is a little more work cuz you have to deal with the runoff.

1 Like

Dealing with the runoff is one part, I think what’s stopping me from going that route is the timer pump and pH doser that I think you have on that setup. Too much stuff that could go wrong.

Are you using the auto-pot brand or some other version?

In the last picture you posted there is a tray that has water in it below your runoff tray. Is that runoff or reservoir?

My main concern is not getting some kind of back pressure issue and having the tent and plants get flooded. I just read through the hellraiser banana kush thread and you replied how it’s almost a matter of time before you will have a leak and flood issue.

1 Like

Yes i use the Autopot Brand. They have worked flawlessly really. I did have a valvle get stuck once. But was my fault i was moving the plant and tray around alot and this caused the tray to overfill and valve get stuck. So now if i do that i just shut the rez off b4. A ph doser isn’t necessary really, just makes things easier. Theres times i have to go away for 2 or 3 days at a time. Thats the reason i used the ph dosers. And yes that pan under the plants in my last pic is just for runoff. The rez for that setup is on other side of wall.

2 Likes

Preventable with small hose clamps. I kept having leaks because I move my stuff around a lot - I’d be stepping on the water line without even knowing and pop stuff apart because it’s just T-barb connections. I got something like a 1/8-1/2” hose clamp and clamped everywhere there’s a join in the tubing. I’ve been leak free since taking the time and investing the $6 from Amazon.

3 Likes

Inside shot of my forest, lol. Need to move the camera up and is definitely defoliation time. 18 days since flip. I did the front left plant and the very end of the scrog in this pic. Alot more to go, lol

11 Likes

Beautiful brother! Are they gonna run into the light this time?
Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::point_down:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hope not. I have about 2 more feet of headroom, lol. And thank you brother :v::+1::beers::dash:

3 Likes