Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, AC Infinity

Right on Brother, some nice hints of pink and purple in those buds. Looks like you’ll pull off the harvest in the short tent :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Yea these girls have surprised me to say the least. Supercropped the big girl in the middle alot to keep her height under control. She obviously loved every bit of it!!

2 Likes

The challenges keep it exciting Brother :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Very true brother!! :v:

1 Like

All systems go!! Got the Purple Frost Giants and White Widow ladies setup on the Autopots!! Filled the rez with 15 gallons of Jacks for Tap 15-5-20 w/ Raw Silica, Botanicare Supplements and King Crab 1.5ec and set the ph doser to 5.8. Had to fire up the ol TSL 2000 for some more lighting. Might be some new additions in the lighting coming soon. .

6 Likes

It’s always a good feeling knowing the auto pots are running and no more top feeding. What’s the skinny on a light add Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Gonna run a HLG 350R on each side of the Scorpion Diablo. Tried to work out a deal with Grow Light Science on the Pro Grow 320’s. They wouldnt even reply to me. HLG 25% off site wide. Sale ends tomorrow

3 Likes

Right on Brother, not good customer service but Ive heard a lot about HLG preferring home growers over the big dudes. Stoked to see the set up :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

My local shop carries HLG and honors the sales they have of course. So its a win win

2 Likes

Even mo better Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Just curious if you’ve ever considered the chilLed lights. I am not one to say much about them because all I’ve ever used was a blurple light, a homemade that db help me build, and the lights I have now. They have good specs… I think… lol

I can say that when I emailed them about my order, I got a email back pretty quick. I’ve heard there customer support is good. They’re made and based in the US. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ve looked at the Chilled lights alot. They appear to be very nice loghts for sure. With being able to deal with HLG locally kinda sealed the deal for me. Everyone i know that grows with Chilled have excellent results though

2 Likes

Im considering light upgrades myself, targeting July ish next year. I really like the PAR map for the Mars Hydro FC 6500. @CooterJuice whats your opinion on those?

2 Likes

The FC series of Mars lights are pretty decent for sure. I have a FC3000 in my 2x2. It does the job!! @MeEasy just got a Fc6500 to try on his current run if i remember correctly

3 Likes

I think you’re right brother. @Jarlax i think @MeEasy is sponsored and might have a discount you can use?? :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Thanks @OGIncognito , @CooterJuice! I will definetly check that out. Discount code would be amazing, and im like a ways out. I’m looking to get 6 of them, 1 per plant and adjust the bars for as consistent coverage as possible over a 4x4 area per light/plant. Get excited just thinking about it.

2 Likes

At 300 watts per light and going on the high side with 50 watts per square foot you could kill it with 3 :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I have two of the fc6500s and I’m pretty impressed with them, id say my favorite light so far. You can use my name “Cyrus” as a discount code on any Mars site :wink:

5 Likes

Thats awesome @MeEasy, thanks!

4 Likes

Y’all some good people with lot’s of grow love to spread … :muscle::100::sunglasses:

4 Likes