Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, AC Infinity

Probably my favorite technique, once the 2nd topping is done it makes the space easier to manage and I really dig the structure :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Well i can say they are definitely liking it!! 12hrs later and they are praying to light!!

7 Likes

CDLC Harvest Totals

Last of the plants finally dried enough to trim and bag!! Not a bad run at all for just my 2nd time with the Autopots and the HLG Scorpion Diablo. So heres what we got!! Plant # 6 the little mutant was harvested a couple weeks ago. She didnt make much. But all her little popcorn buds was dense. For a total of 38 grams. ( i didnt have pics of her) Plant #2 yielded well. Buds much like her sisters. Her total was 137 grams. And plant #5 was the most sticky and dank buds of all. She yielded 170 grams. Was a fair amount of trim and popcorn i tossed in the trim pile for a total of 382 grams of trim. Not bad at all. I was shooting for 2lbs of bud. We came up just under at 30oz!! Plus 13oz of trim!! :muscle: :v::+1::beers:. And a fair amount of kief i didnt collect yet!!

9 Likes

:tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip:flowers for days :beers: Awesome harvest brother :sunglasses::v::heart::+1:

3 Likes

Thank you brother Nug!! Appreciate ya following along and all the compliments my friend :+1::v::beers:

1 Like

You are killin the game my brother :sunglasses::beers::v:

1 Like

Killer looking harvest congrats very nice :100:

1 Like

Thank you brother JJ!! Appreciate you man! :+1::v::beers:

Well i found time to set the Cannacage up!! Made those first couple bends on her. Had to rearrange things a little. And i will do so again when i get these gals on the Autopot system.

9 Likes

Dude, this has got to be one of the best threads on this forum. Seems like every time i visit i get a glimpse of something i’ve heard about and havent tried.

Thanks @CooterJuice and everyone else who frequents this thread and posts feedback. All you guys/gals are awesome.

3 Likes

Thank you my brother!! I am humbled by that reply man. Im just doing my thing and shareing my experience along my journey!! Im very grateful to be able to share this with everyone!! :+1::v::beers:

1 Like

Catching up Brother and all looks on point. Kill’n it as usual :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Thanks brother OG!! I appreciate you!! :+1::v::beers:

1 Like

Barneys Farm Gorilla Zkittlez Autos Day 70

I picked these gals to grow because I only had 4 ft of height to work with cuz this is my veg tent… or supposed to be, lol. I expected smaller plants. Plant number 2 in the middle…WOW. The other are not slackers by no means. My best plants in soil so far I think. Anyways… Been feeding Jacks Finish with Botanicare supplements. 2.8ec 6.3-6.7 ph.

9 Likes

Sheeez brother! :scream: So, do all the seeds you buy have extra large printed on the package somewhere?

I have yet to be able to find any of those seeds…lol :thinking::joy::rofl::joy:

Awesome as always my brother!
Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

You are killing it brother, beautiful buds sir, awesome work. :beers: :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Lookin good bro Coot :ok_hand: my rss is a champ imho

5 Likes

Haha :smile: :rofl: Thank you my brother!! Appreciate the compliments as always!! :+1::v::beers:

1 Like

Thank you Nug!! Appreciate it brother :+1::v::beers:

1 Like

Thanks brother Coon!! She is looking great man!! Getting nice and frosty! :+1::v::beers: