Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, AC Infinity

Damn Brother what’s in the water in your hood :joy: and what are you feeding those ladies :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Still outta :heart:!! They are beast mode for sure brother. Beaver Genetics are hands down the most vigorous autoflowers ive seen grown i believe. Im feeding these gals Botanicare Kind nutes that i still had on hand. Silica Blast, Cal Mag, Base, Bloom, Vitamino, Pure Blend Tea, Liquid Karma, Sweet, Hydroplex, Sensizyme, Hydroguard and Tribus. All that goes in the rez at 2.4ec 6.0-6.2ph now. Then once week (Wednesdays) i feed Recharge and (Sundays) i feed Tps Billions by hand. Cleaning up under there skirts now. Had to take a break cuz my knees and back on fire, lol

1 Like

Right on Brother, that’s a lot of work tending to all the plants you’re running :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

And heres 2 of them cleaned up. Still got the 3rd to do in the 2x2.

8 Likes

Big difference Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

For sure!! Took off enough to make 2 more plants that size, :rofl::rofl: need to take some big fans off the top. But ill give em a couple days. And thank you brother!! :+1::v::beers:

1 Like

Still stretching? Super cropping these? Damn those are some vertical beast :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Yea i had to supercrop alot of the plant on the right. I managed to squeeze 4 or 5 inches more outta my light height this morning. So that will help. I think :pray: they are done stretching

2 Likes

Very nice work :100::boom: :v:

1 Like

Thank you brother JJ!! Much appreciated!!

From Beaver Genetics

We are happy to announce that we have partnered up with Chef Anna. They will be carrying a few of our genentics. Be on the lookout August 12th

Strains.
Banana Shake. Extremely limited for this opening.
Sorbet Dream
Lil’ Wild Lamb

We have sent out a few Lil’ MobStars to a tester waiting to hear back from them before sending them off to Chef Anna.

First time available to public!! These are all autoflowers
Lil’ Mobstars are sitting in my seed collection waiting…

1 Like

MoB Fire #3 in the Mars Hydro 2x2 trimmed up a little

12 Likes

Beautiful brother! Absolutely beautiful! Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you my brother!! Appreciate it man :+1::v::beers:

1 Like

Nice work and trim job Brother :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thank you much brother!!! :+1::v::beers:

1 Like

Very nice Brother :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Thank you Nug, appreciate it brother :+1::v::beers:

1 Like

Hey Coot you got it goin on my brother… congrats :muscle::100::sunglasses:

1 Like

I fell a couple days behind again, the girls look beautiful :heart_eyes: all of them

1 Like