Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, AC Infinity

Yes sir, keep tieing her down to keep all the tops even. That particular plant recieved a ass ton of light. It helped keeping her soo squat

2 Likes

Everything is growing right along getting fat, looking happy and healthy :+1::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

That’s an awesome plant bro it’s like a mini me kinda thang ya know

1 Like

Was time to brown bag the Ilgm Granddaddy Purple Autoflower up so they can sweat. Some nice fat ass buds on her!!

10 Likes

lecker-gif-9 , salad :laughing:

2 Likes

May poo yi dats some beautifulness :muscle::sunglasses::100:

1 Like

⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘harvest flowers for you Cooter…great job brother…Happy Toking :beers::sunglasses::v::heart:

1 Like

Hell yeah Brother! Damn fat Azz rockets :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thank you fellas!! Much appreciated :+1::v::beers:

1 Like

Blue Cheese Monster Crop Clones Dwc

6 weeks since flip 82 days since cutting. Girls are cruising along and buds are starting to pack it on a little. Changed out the rez today. Dropped ec down to 2.0. Ph doser still on 6.0

Brother Mendel’s Dark Jedi Autos

Day 8 for these little gals. They are coming along nicely!!! Fed them twice the past 8 days. Jacks for Tap 1.2 ec 5.8ph

FastBuds Cherry Cola

Days 6 for this little gal and she is also doing great. Fed her the same as the Dark Jedi ladies. 1.2ec 5.8ph Jacks for tap.

9 Likes

Plants are lookin good bro but that pair of flops has to go…:thinking: camo crocs only… lmao :eyes::rofl:

Cooter please tell me more about how this drip system works is it like an ebb and flow? Sorry always been a pro mix guy and used like soil

@Soildawg31 Its a drain to waste setup. I use coco and perlite and top off the last couple inches of my pots with hydroton. I use the Hydro Halos, 1/2" poly line, 1/2" ball valves to control to flow to each plant, digital timer or smart timer capable of programming seconds and a submersible pump in the rez (265gph). They get fertigated multiple times a day (3-5 depending on plant and pot size) pump usually runs for around 30 seconds each fertigation. The flood tray is just to let runoff drain to a catch pan below

7 Likes

Lol Thanks brother!! I love my flops!!!

1 Like

Damn Brother those Blue Cheese are insane :love_you_gesture:

Yea they are some tall ass b$#*×//s, lol. But, check out the MoB Fire autos…

I gotta clean them up. Growth has been insane on these gals

9 Likes

Ok maybe you’ll get some camo ones from Santa :santa::eyes::thinking:

1 Like

Lol, outta :heart: for 9 more hrs… Yea ya never know about santa!!

Well at least I’d appreciate it… more pleasant to the eyes :eyes::heart_eyes: lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Check out my journal and give me some advice on that subject if you don’t mind Sir …:wink:

1 Like