Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, AC Infinity

Dang couldnt edit. 11/13 light schedule

1 Like

I gotta pick your brain CJ. I notice that you use EC instead of ppm with your grows.
My next run in the 4x8(photos) will be coco perlite. What type of feeding schedule do you follow using EC and PH. Iā€™m still using Jacks 321.
Your method seems much more simple than the ppm game :man_shrugging:

Going by Ec keeps it simple imo. Ppm can be confusing cuz of the different scales. All though most go by 500 scale. This is what i run.

Seedlings/Clones. 1.0ec 5.8ph

Veg. 1.4-1.6ec 5.8ph

Flower. 2.0+ec 5.9-6.1ph. If i feel the plants can benefit from more nutes i will up my ec gradually
to maybe 3.0ec. Usually isnt no need to feed much higher than that. Even in soil

1 Like

Thanks a ton brother! Took a screen shot of that for the next run :rofl::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Awesome! Your welcome brotheršŸ»

1 Like

Congratulations on the chop brother and damn all your ladies are gorgeous. Some huge ol nugs u got going

1 Like

Thank you brother!!:beers:

:point_up_2: thatā€™s flippā€™n awesome Brother! The rate you and @MeEasy are going yā€™all are going to need a stash house :joy::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Weā€™re working on a central location, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Thank you brother!!

4 Likes

Make sure itā€™s near me :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure Cj has me beat by 10 or more plants heā€™s got central park in his house mines just a little schoolyard :laughing: :rofl:

5 Likes

I would say yā€™all are both sitting at Central Park :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Youā€™ll have vip access :wink: :sunglasses: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Grazzy Azz Brother :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Looking good man looks like your keeping busy ā€¦

1 Like

Thank you brother!! Yea just a tad busy. But i love it. Is good therapyšŸ»

4 Likes

The not so much fun part of thisā€¦ But gotta git err dun!!

6 Likes

Get errr Done Brother

Enough ā€œshrinkageā€ happened so i moved plant #2 out of the 2x2 and into the closet. Closet drying a lil faster so this will even it out and slow it down some. Plus my bubble hash drying in the bottom of the 2x2 was dry. Pulled it off the screens and put into a container, then put in fridge. Couple different runs and can clearly see the difference.

9 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes