Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, AC Infinity

Looking good Brother, a lot of buttons on her :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thank you my brother. Yea she has alot of flower sites for sure. She should fill those stalks top to bottom

1 Like

Hedgehogs :laughing: :partying_face: :hedgehog:

1 Like

2 Likes

Love that setup nice riser great looking plants

1 Like

Thank you!! Much appreciated!!

Mephisto CDLC Day 17 and Day 12

Went ahead and transplanted the runt/mutant. Gave her the remainder of the Dynomyco I recieved to test. The 17 day old plants are doing well. Plant #1 that didn’t take to the transplant well is looking healthy again. All 6 has been fertigated with Jacks for tap w/ Silica and Tribus added. Gave them TPS Billions in there mix last night. Is getting close to training time on the 4 bigger gals.

8 Likes

Banana Shake Autos 92 Days seed to harvest.

Well its that time!!! Another awesome run with Beaver Genetics!! Group pics and plant
#2. In the 2x2 by herself to hang.

9 Likes

Looking good Brother! What’s the plan on how to feed this run? Going on auto drip or pots?

1 Like

Damn Brother CJ, their falling out the tent :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Plant #1

She has the fattest buds and has more of a fuel smell to her

6 Likes

Plant #3

Nice long spears on this girl. Very dominate ripe fruit smell, definitely get a ripe banana smell in your nose!! And last 2 pics obviously is plants 1 and 3 hanging by there toes in the closet space!! Can’t wait to sample these ladies!!

5 Likes

The 6 Mephisto Creme De La Chem will be on thr autopots. The 3 Beaver Genetics Mob Fire will go into the closet drain to waste system. And thank you brother!!

1 Like

Haha yea they have some heavy ass buds on them. Especially plant #1!!

1 Like

Wow just don’t describe what I see…lol awesome brother! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Damn Cj those are some beautiful beasts :heart_eyes: congratulations on the chop brother

2 Likes

@HappyHydroGrower @MeEasy Thank you brothers!! Appreciate you both of you very much so!! Not bad for some autos… …:grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Crazy insane what you accomplish growing brother. Just incredible! :flushed::metal::beers:

1 Like

Thank brother Chef!! Appreciate the compliments my friend🍻

1 Like

ILGM Blue Cheese Monster Crop Clones Day of Flip

Day 39 from cutting and ready to flip. Changed out res. Mixed up transition mixture of nutes. 2.05 ec 5.9ph. Turned light up to 75% and 50% on uv ir. Didnt take par readings, just eyeballed it.
Cleaned then up some. They need a little more.

Chopped some, flipped some, now time to germinate some. 3 ILGM Gold Leaf photos. Ill run these in soil in the Mars 2x4 next.

8 Likes