Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, AC Infinity

I hope those do make it to the public! Would like to run a few after watching you run these. I sent a call out on another site that’s selective on membership for ya :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Awesome man, appreciate it!!! I have one more strain to try from Beaver Genetics that he sent me. I believe its called Fire Og or Og Fire. I will run them in the closet grow next

3 Likes

Now I need to figure out how to email you???

2 Likes

GN or IG?

2 Likes

I’ll go to IG

1 Like

Germination for 2x2

My FastBuds gal will be ready to chop here soon. Time to germinate the next run. Will be a single ILGM Granddaddy Purple Autoflower. I ran these as my very first grow 1 year ago Cooters first grow link to that if anyone would like to see. I came along ways in a year, lol. Anyways ill run her in a #5 smart pot and of course Canna coco/perlite, drain to waste.

7 Likes

Are you on IG?

2 Likes

I have an account, 420 on the end

1 Like

Sent you a DM :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Cool!! :+1:

FastBuds Gorilla Punch Day 79

Getting closer!! Gave her a week of New Millennium Winter Frost and started her on plain water Friday. Will probably harvest her next Weekend im guessing.

11 Likes

That’s a big girl right there! Nice and dense buds Brother :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Yea she is pretty stacked. Even the lower buds are decent!!

2 Likes

What a monster plant man! Killin it as usual CJ! :beers:

1 Like

Thank you brother!!

1 Like

Ilgm Blue Cheese monster crop clone and Ilgm Black Widow Fem 19 Days since flip

Haircut time!!! Was definitely time to get rid of some of this vegatation. The branching on this monster crop clone is insane, lol. Humidity been a little high, 74% or so. This should help with that as well. Temps averaging right around 75°f. Hand fertigating these 2, still once a day. 2.5 gallon a day at 2.8ec.

9 Likes

@DB_Cooper no tape measure handy atm. But a 12oz soda can for reference

9 Likes

Very nice Cj :beers: :+1:

1 Like

The Barbers in the house! Looking good Brother :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks CJ, that helps alot. On my last two grows I think I overlit one a bit and under lit another. Still trying to find that sweet spot.

1 Like