Cooters Grows, HLG, Mars Hydro, AC Infinity

Went ahead and topped both of the little photos. Week 3 and 4. Dug one of my TS1000’S out and put above these 2. Not that the 350R couldn’t handle it. But the Sorbet Dream ladies are shading them and I don’t feel like making a riser for them, lol. Plus the closet has been running cooler now since temps outside had dropped. The light will generate a little heat to so its a win win.

14 Likes

Your plants look really nice. I jumped over to your journal cause you had answered MeEasy about the hlg light. No idea what I’m doing so I have what’s probably a silly question, can I just plug it into a regular outlet? Thanks

2 Likes

Yes you can plug it into a regular outlet. You’ll want a timer though to. Unless you plan on running the light 24hrs

2 Likes

Looking awesome in there CJ, nice topping job :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thanks brother!:beers:

1 Like

Thank you. I wasn’t going to get anything till after Christmas, but that light was on sale so I went ahead without much research and bought it. I’ll add a timer to my list. Just want to get my feet wet as I’m missing my outdoor grow already. Thanks again👍

3 Likes

No problem your welcome. Yea the sale HLG has going right now is hard to pass up!!

4 Likes

Little photos shooting those new tops up. They are drinking more for sure. Fertigating them once a day 1qt each. 700ppm 1.4 EC. They are happy and healthy for sure!

And some pics of the Sorbet Dream gals. They are blowing up nicely. Stalks are nice and girthy. Looks like I need to clean up under skirts more here soon. Trying not to defoliate too much til they done stretching. Pretty cool crazy branch that stretched almost straight over. Guess she wanted to say hi to the little photoperiods!

10 Likes

Just a couple pics of some of the Granddaddy Purple I grew in this closet. Been in grove bags since 8-14-21. Pretty dam decent for my first grow I think

23 Likes

Nice job those are some good looking buds :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Thanks brother!!

3 Likes

Your grow looks great. Those are nice sized buds :+1: They look nice and tight too :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks brother! I’m liking this setup so far. Those buds pictured was grown under Mars Hydro lights and in soil. And was my first ever indoor grow. They was fairly dense. No complaints really other than my mistakes, lol

1 Like

Well, It looks like you got things dialed in pretty fast :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Your killing it C.J.!

1 Like

Kill’n it brother, healthy looking grow. Those GDPs look thick and dense :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Trying to upload photos and it just stays stuck on processing upload??? Any suggestions @Covertgrower

Maybe restart your device an try again👍

2 Likes

Same thing, hmm. Never had an issue before. Just stays on processing upload

Can ya try just 1 and see what happens.

1 Like