Cooters Closet Grows

Yeah man. I’ll say there’s quite a few bud sites popping up. Nice full canopies brother :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Thanks brother!! No topping or fimming on these ladies either. Just lst and leaf tucking. Will do a good defoliation once they get some height on em

4 Likes

Nice work looking good :v:

1 Like

Thanks brother!!

1 Like

Sounds like a good plan brother! I’ve never grown one naturally, set to follow some more :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I topped and fimmed all 9 plants plants from all my last runs. Total opposite this time. Only lst

2 Likes

October 19th, Day 42 Week 1 of flower for the Sorbet Dream. Ladies gave me a nice 6 week veg time! Both are happy, healthy and shaping up to big some big girls it looks!! Changed my nutes to half grow/half bloom nutes last res fill up which was 3 days ago. Fertigating 3 times a day now at 700ppm (1.4 ec). 5.9-6.0 ph. Temps are running 69°F-75°F, 59-66%RH. The 350R is on full power now (319 watts) sitting 20" above the canopy giving the ladies 48-51 DLI. (18/6 light schedule)
My 2 little photoperiod, ladies?? Are coming along. I believe the bag seed plant is showing me early signs of female? @Low @OGIncognito @dbrn32 @Hellraiser @Nicky @Not2SureYet Anyone confirm this? Been fertigating them 550ppm (1.1ec) 6.0ph. Will give these 2 there first topping later this week. Probably gonna have to raise them up as the Sorbet Dreams are starting to shade them.

6 Likes

You got it Growing on brother, all the ladies look super healthy. Some cool leaves in the little ones :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Digging the set up too, everything looks on point CJ :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks brother!! My last pic, does that look like early sign of female to you? Is a little bag seed plant that I think is Wedding Cake

1 Like

I can’t say its a female from what is there.

4 Likes

Still too soon for me to tell, :v:For ya. I had a bag seed once that was a flipp’n beast, out door grow and 2 times the size and harvest of some seed bank beans.

2 Likes

Ok, still learning. These 2 are gonna veg till the autos are done so plenty of time for him or her to show sex

2 Likes

Last pic looks female to me, but need a diff pic of the nodes.

Looks like a whole house of females. Nice!

2 Likes

Looking good

1 Like

Looking good!

1 Like

Thanks guys!!

Looking good I can’t tell for sure yet like the guru pointed out but your very close to knowing for sure. I’m leaning that way. Glad to see you have a healthy DLI.

1 Like

Thanks brother!!

I am no expert. SO I have to wait till I see this before I know

3 Likes