Cookies Gelato - Can Jake Grow

beautiful plantie … :ok_hand: :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

Here we have it, week 6! I have been updating every other week. Y’all know the drill these plants are starting to get interesting :thinking: Still just feeding them 5ml/L Mantis Buffered Nutrients. They just recently announced that they have started shipping to the USA through Amazon! 10/10 suggest all of you to try them out. Other than that, there isn’t much to say about this lady other than her pistils are starting to change colour. These next few weeks are the best so I will try to do more updates on how she’s doing!

Hoping the sugar leaves get super frosty. I want this B*tch covered in trichomes.

6 Likes

Little different this week, took photos with the lights out. This is what week 8 looks like! Getting very close to finishing up :heart_eyes:

Cookies Gelato - Flower (week 8) Canopy Top

Cookies Gelato - Flower (week 8) Bud shot

6 Likes

Beautiful :star_struck: :+1::+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

Harvest Week?!

1 Like

I’m thinking Friday.

3 Likes

You want to send me a little sample :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Jokes jokes jokes

1 Like

Hahaha even though I live in Canada and its 100% legal I still don’t trust post. You gotta come have a sesh here if you wanna try it!

2 Likes

It looks extremely delicious :drooling_face: :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::+1::drooling_face:

2 Likes

I am curious how potent it’s going to be. Originally got it to grow for a friend who has an extremely high tolerance so we will see if i even enjoy smoking it :joy:

2 Likes

I think you’re gonna love it gelato is in my top three favorites probably number one right now

3 Likes

I think so too. This is my first Gelato grow. I’ve grow plenty of cookies but never a gelato.

2 Likes

I’ve got some gelato seeds from a BOM entry. 2nd place in the September contest. :+1:
I tried to pop one seed at the start of this grow. It was unsuccessful. I have nine left. I’ll be dropping at least five about the first of the year maybe a little after

2 Likes

Ayee good job! You’ll have to tag me when you start a thread I’d love to follow along!

2 Likes

Is that I LGM genetics? If so you need to take a picture with a black backdrop and enter it in bud the month

2 Likes

Sadly not :frowning: They are RQS. Ordered them long before I ever joined this community.

2 Likes

A work of art for sure!! :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Just a neat shot I got of the next seed i’m going to run! She wants to stay in the paper towel lol.

Seed in Paper Towel

5 Likes

Awesome sauce in that picture!

1 Like

Gotta love a good macro lens :slight_smile: !

2 Likes