Conversation piece out on the deck? 😆

Oh yeah she gonna smoke up nice!

1 Like

It’s amazing what the sun will do for ya, plus it’s free. :sunglasses: got to love it. Looks like she’s kicken butt.

2 Likes

Outdoors on the deck,switching to Jacks and me not screwing it up, has made for the healthiest looking plants I’ve ever grown in my short career.

I have the perfect set up on the deck with a sail cutting 80% of the light out for about half the day.

They have THRIVED in this environment. Since seeing them thrive is so uplifting, I just popped two new seed in water so I can also get them out and onto the deck this summer.

2 Likes

Hey @Pinboy

Based solely on the photo of your deck and lake . Let me take a wild ass guess as to where you live … purely a guess based on the topography and greenness and lay of the land as well as my Super Powers.

Wisconsin??

You don’t have to tell me, just tell me if I am warm or I am cold.

1 Like

Pretty good guess! I’m just south of Wisconsin. I fish lake geneva quite a bit and it only takes me about 25 minutes all back roads

1 Like

Here’s the way my next door neighbor would see it.

And unless he’s looking, probably wouldn’t even see it.

1 Like

Yes, my porches are home to many conversations…lol. Happy gardening!

5 Likes

@Derf02368

Dang! How many plants? And does the accent lighting on the deck affect the 12/12 period for photos?

Just the legal amount… lights only come on for company and then shut off… so not very often. I remove my front yard lights… in the past the yard lights have slowed flowing… who would have thought that would happen…

1 Like

@Derf02368
I use to wonder if just the moon would do it

Sunset with my plant in the foreground.

4 Likes

Sunrise with the girls…100 lb labrador for scale, lol

6 Likes

Beautiful! Nice time to be high

I was in VA on the east coast a few weeks ago…exmore, cape Charles, chocatauge, Virginia beach…we say it all. Very nice area, rural where we stayed…farm roads with no speed limit, lol. We had a great time.

3 Likes

Love the anchor motive patio carpet. Made me laugh. I don’t know why but it made me think of the scene in caddy shack with the yacht club. Rodney Dangerfield at the helm… ha

4 Likes

@Tylersays @Derf02368 @beardless @MidwestGuy @Dforce @pr

Ready to chop in less than a week. Once this deck ornament is gone, I’ve got 2 seedlings that need to mature more in the tent before I can bring them out there on the deck in that wretched heat.

Goodbye conversation piece… you’ve been a good one!

6 Likes

Looking good! Is that an auto?

My photos are just now starting to flower…up here in the NE.

Happy gardening/ harvesting!

7 Likes

Yes, it’s a GSC auto.

First plant I’ve grown that’s not in a tent. Beautifully healthy… Jacks 321, partial shade and mother nature made this a beauty.

I’ve got my first photo in the tent now. :slight_smile: But I don’t want to put it on the deck because she’s been flipped already.

4 Likes

@anon74009880

Where did you get that plastic tomato cage? I really like that!!

Wow! Both you and @Derf02368 gots some beauties. I kept my 2 photos indoors too. Kinda iffy when it comes to flowering out on the deck. Autos are golden out there though. Ive got 3 regs outside as well. 12 wk regs, and still no signs of sex? Irritating it is. Nice growing guys!

2 Likes