Conversation piece out on the deck? 😆

She’s a pretty girl, and the leaves look as big as the plant. :deciduous_tree::+1:very nice.

1 Like

When I was a kid we all used to get our drugs from the same guy. I walked in his house one day and there were a couple of off duty cops sitting in his living room in plain clothes. I freaked, but they were there to do business just like we were.

1 Like

I’m telling you not a single blemish or spot on the entire plant. I told my wife this evening, the plant was so perfect, I didn’t even really want to pull any leaves off like I normally do

1 Like

I know, I wouldn’t, she’s too pretty

1 Like

Just noticed these small spots.

They aren’t spider mites bite marks, are they?

A purple punch experiment in a 5 gal. Started flowering right after that 4 days heavy clouds two or three weeks ago. I clocked it as June 1 as close enough for start of flower. Not sure if they’re confused at this point but that’s why she’s there. My main grow is inside.

It’s way shady back there I have a banana kush to keep her company. The BK is way more discrete odor wise, up to this point it doesn’t even smell like weed

2 Likes

@GoingGreenVirginia

That seems awfully quick to start to flower with just 3 days like that but I can’t say much about photoperiods because I am just growing my first one now and in a tent.

Also, is Purple Punch like 90% indica? My neighbor gave me 3 of those seeds and that percent was what I thought I found.

1 Like

It was more like 4 days here and the plants were against the house, eastern exposure. About a week before that they were in my veg space 18/6 then went to outside which was a decrease in hours of light and I suspect less overall intensity too. The days would still be getting longer though. I wasn’t expecting it but I wasn’t surprised either.

It’s suppose to be mostly indica, a cross between grand daddy purple and Larry OG. These aren’t ILGM. Wish we had legal clone nurseries with lab sheets.

1 Like

Back on the specific subject of the thread, my new next door neighbor has got to know by now that I am growing. It’s on the deck about 35 ft from where he parks his car in the back.

If not by sight, then by smell for sure

3 Likes

No bs, my last year’s deck pet could be smelled ,almost to the mailbox out front 300ft away. Usually by now the wife’s flowers and veggies camo the girls out. This year she’s way behind and they kinda stand out….

1 Like

@Pinboy

What they need to genetically engineer for you is a strain that doesn’t smell like weed… but instead smells like flowers. :thinking::thinking: :thinking:

It’s one of the benefits of no close neighbors :smile:

3 Likes

Been a minute since I’ve checked in. Got the deck mostly finished and the girls seem to enjoy it!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Well done and that is extremely relaxing. Great looking space!

Did I count 5 plants in all out there?

1 Like

Thanks! We love it here. Just the 2 plants, the rest are various flowers and veggies

1 Like

We love where we are too.

We’ve lived in this house 22 years and can’t think of anywhere better. Our house turns 100 years old in 4 years.

2 Likes

That’s what it’s all about! We’re pushin 30 years here and can’t get enough

2 Likes

@Pinboy @MidwestGuy @Tylersays @GrassMan420 @beardless @Dforce

Here’s a quick updated look at my deck conversation piece .

6 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like