Conversation piece out on the deck? 😆

I put the Kush I’m having problems with out on the deck to see if that would help.

Now there are 2 out there.

3 Likes

Last LST probably on the GSC auto.

3 Likes

I was laughing today because I had to explain to a neighbor who was over at the house WHY I was abusing my marajuana plant that he was looking at and asking about.

I told him I was training her… And left it at that.

So that’s the FIRST CONVERSATION that actually took place excluding one’s with my wife about it.

2 Likes

Heck yeah! I had 5 on my deck last summer. Loved sitting out there doing the maintenance, and just seeing them more than the tent grow inside. Doing same again in the coming weeks. Already started them indoors, to get them established!

Some stay in, some head outside. These 2 banana kush photos will stay in, others tbd? Happy deck growing brother!

3 Likes

Damn, nice set up! I can yell you are meticulous! So nice and orderly! :heart:

1 Like

Chilling with a buzz on the deck with my plants and my dog.

6 Likes

Nice neat orderly setup out there as well. Love it!! Once im setup out there, ill show you whats i got going on.
What part of va? I say sw? Random guess.

2 Likes

@pr

Ding ding ding - somewhere in the Blue Ridge between Lexington and Bristol

3 Likes

Supercropped my CBD Kush Auto that’s out on the deck.

This plant looked very rough in the tent but (maybe by coincidence or maybe not), came to life outdoors. Looks like a different plant.

2 Likes

The GSC auto that I put on the deck grew so tall and lanky that I went ahead and supercropped her today. She was just barely starting to show signs of preflowering.

Now, we are on our way out of town for a few days for a graduation. Will be really interesting to see this girl when we return.

I was actually more worried about them being snapped off in a strong wind than doing it for more light penetration.

2 Likes

She’s going to be beautiful when she’s done. GSC has always been a good strain :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::100:

1 Like

Bad luck, bad timing… my poor deck ornaments have been taking a beating. Wind, cold, excessive rain you name it… they still live to fight another day tho…

3 Likes

@Pinboy

Would you consider reducing that plant’s profile to reduce the threat of wind damage… by supercropping her?

Mine was twice as tall as this before I did it…

2 Likes

I would but they’re kind of a set it and forget it thing… on the bright side it looks like we’re gonna have some much improved weather within a day or so

1 Like

The “deck ornaments” have made a nice recovery with the good weather!

3 Likes

@Pinboy

Beauties! What’s with the 2x6’s ?

And that’s a great looking deck! Love the raised planter. Did you construct that yourself?

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve been replacing a few rotten boards so there’s some cutoffs layin around. I did build the planters but unfortunately they’re rotting out too. With the price of lumber I decided to make them last 1 more year. Once I finish up this and get the flowers and veggies out here I’ll get some better pics of the deck. Btw your outdoor space is pretty sweet!!!

2 Likes

@Pinboy

Thanks on the comment on our deck.
We used to have a 60 ft pine tree above it dripping sap constantly and dodging falling limbs all the time.

We had the tree removed then redid the pond/waterfall there ourselves and this is what it looks like below the deck now. Much better looking and a whole lot more useable.

Good place to smoke weed too!

3 Likes

And here are my deck critters currently:

3 Likes

Healthiest plant I have ever grown.

Thanks to Jacks 321 and the great outdoors!

1 Like