Controller advice. Looking to control temp and humidity at the same time

That too. It grows fine, just not as fast. So I deal

1 Like

Fortunately my girlfriend likes the end product more than I do, and she doesn’t pay the bills.

1 Like

Haha
Wasn’t me, musta been Zee.

Haha, head a bit clearer today. Pretty sure now it was @anon89489555 sorry folks was kinda in a coma yesterday.

1 Like

My rh will stay around 70 in my basement grow room without dehumidification. Aren’t we usually trying to get the rh below 50 in flower? What’s this about above 70 rh? Wouldn’t you worry about mold?

It’s discussed in this podcast. I’ve also read from other sources that high humidity prevents the wpm fruiting body from developing.

Most of these podcasts are really informative.

2 Likes

I use the inkbirds myself. My only knock on them is using bright red lights for digital display. When in flowering I just cover it with a piece of carboard taped like a flap so I can just drop it down before lights out. So far I have had zero issues with these controllers. Whether you use the single set monitors or the combo they work fantastic. Highly reccomended due to price point and quality of build, simplicity of design/function.

And yes the display is fine. Bright light blotched out some numbers. Great gear for the price.

This is what i do

I’ll check it out
Thanks

1 Like

I use inkbirds for humidity control and ac infinity for temps. Works great for me! Also have small space heater on temp control and works great!

1 Like

I wil be upgrading to a 6 inch ac infinity. Ive been eyeing one for months lol. 4 x 4 tent arrives tomorrow and I finally bought ph up and down. Lemon juice works but it is a weak acid that degrades really fast so I figure it is what was causing ph issues.

Funny been waiting for AC Infinity for a while now. Thier website says no pre orders available on July 6th. Messed around and found one one Amazon it will.be here tomorrow.

Most of this grow came from amazon due to convenience. And sometimes cheaper than local hydro shops.

Amazon and dollar stores have most of the things you need. You’ll like the fan they are great but not true to their cfm claim. Good call on the six inch for your 4x4 tent.

3 Likes

Yeah I have a AC 4 in my 4x4 moving to 6 next time … highly recommend the 6 :+1:t2: