Control humidity swings

I was wondering if anyone has experience with controlling humidity swings in a sealed room during lights out? I have a dehumidifier and air conditioner set up at the level I want but once my AC reaches temperature it switches from cooling, to fan and humidity jumps back up 10% or so before cooling kicks back on and drops humidity. The dehumidifier is more than enough for the room size and runs constantly but can’t keep up with the sudden Spike once the AC cooling switches to Fan mode (cant change this either)…I don’t have exhaust setup and that’s not an option now but is there other tips someone may be able to offer? Thanks for the help in advance🙌

1 Like

Hook them up to an inkbird controller. It will turn everything on and off as needed to your set temp and humidity

2 Likes

I second @BigCat420

It will literally control all those in one as needed to adjust RH/temp of your room to what you set it too.

1 Like

Humidity swings between day and night are normal. I use an Inkbird controller.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01J1E5LWM?tag=greenrel-20

3 Likes

To the 3 folks above… thanks to u all for the recommendation​:raised_hands::raised_hands:… I’m def giving that a try​:100:…happy growin :dash::dash::handshake:

@ConcreteBudz
@MidwestGuy
@BigCat420

2 Likes

Out of likes :heart: :heart:. Happy Growing Good luck my friend

3 Likes