Control for smilers can't be bought

got in and did some needed defoliation(again). these plants are fuller and much larger than last run. the tallest is a foot taller than my biggest last run. the sugar leaves are already getting covered as well. after a trash bag packed full of plant material believe it or not.

4 Likes

day 21 since flip. all parameters the same as above. sprinkled some recharge on top today and watered it in with the last gallon or so.

they are already getting frosty

Going to look in to if there is anything else I should be doing or changing in my feed to help flower.
@imSICKkid @Covertgrower @Hellraiser @ashhhh

5 Likes

Dang that’s quite the garden @Jackie_Daytona! And it’s looking good.
How many plants totally do you have?

3 Likes

Plants look nice and healthy with good budset for 21 days, they don’t look like they need anything else, they seem very happy.

5 Likes

Looking very nice. I second Hellraiser, nothing to be done in my opinion as they look happy

3 Likes

Thank you. There is 7 white widow in the 4x8. was supposed to only be 6 but I kept the runt. so now I’m extra crowded again. and I have 5 auto wedding cake in the 4x4 if you count the tiny one.

I also have 4 fully rooted clones and several may or may not make it clones in the 2x2.

1 Like

thanks. They seem much happier than my first run over the summer.

1 Like

Thank you.

Its that jacks and promix lol you also got more experienced and it shows

2 Likes

You have your hands full, but they look good

1 Like

welp the power company is changing out meters in my town to smart meters. Obviously or so I thought that would be an issue with what I got going on here. So I prepared. Made an appointment, bought a jackery batter backup to run at least 1 light and a fan or two.

The tech showed up and explained to me what he was going to be doing and what I could do on my end (shut off breakers, turn off any laundry or dishwashers). Anyway long story short in the amount of time it took me to shut down my computer and power up a light and fan with the mobile unit and walk back upstairs( maybe 5 minutes if that) the new meter was installed and the tech was long gone. :rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy:

3 Likes

Well now you have it for emergency outages? Haha
Could have been worse

1 Like

looks like I wont have to buy any more white widow seeds unless i want some for backup.

Now how long can I keep them in the rooter tray?

Ive got them under 24hrs light trying to reveg as I took them first week or so of flower.

5 Likes

little update. day 26 since flip i think.
Plants are doing good.
no issues that i can see.
Getting full strength jacks @ around 950-1100 ppm with silica every day with good run off, Once a day.

Adding some recharge every couple days and tribus maybe twice a week.
lights are 260x5 @ about 18-24".

conditions are kinda bleh at night right now. I am having a hard time with temps in here dropping. Im in the low 70s at night with a heater running. It is below freezing most nights on the other side of a garage door from the plants so it could be worse.
Daily average 81F-62Rh. Dehumidifier running 24/7 as I am venting into the same room I am growing. (I know I know)

These stats are from the sensor push unit. The ac infinity units(2) read different. Different locations in tent. Recently the sensor push unit seems a little off so I may change out the batteries. However its showing 3v battery. So I dunno, maybe placement.

I went in and pulled some more sucker branches and leaves from the middle of the plant. Just to crowded and I dont want WPM. My wife saw the trash can full of breanches and buds and I had to explain there is only so much air movement and energy to keep things growing so some stuff has to go.
The amount on frost this go is incredible. Especially this early. Last grow(first grow) things were wacky and I can tell he different in how happy these plants are compared to the first run. No spots, no clawing, No drooping.

5 Likes

Get an exhale co2 bag to run in your tent if your gonna vent into the same room.

Don’t sweat your Temps. Are good 10 degree differences from day time to night time. Is actually ideal (more so in flower)

2 Likes

Yea I have to vent into the garage as there’s brick and a garage door I cant cut a hole in. (don’t own the unit). It really sucked over the summer but it isn’t to bad now because it isn’t 105F and 90% humidity outside. I flip the ac on a couple times a day to get some air exchange. Only asshole in the complex running his AC when its 30F outside :rofl:

I’m so confused… You vent into your garage? And turn your AC on where? In the grow room or the garage?
The garage seems like a perfect place to vent just crack the garage door for 2hr a day or something…?

1 Like

the house ac sucks air from the garage when i turn it on. it gets a little stale in here. Turning the ac on is really for our comfort to just get fresh air moving and is only on a couple minutes a day.

. I have a 4x8, 4x4 and 2x2 in a 30x12 foot garage with neighbors on both sides. All 3 tents do and have vented into the room the tents are located. Cracking the garage isn’t an option and it is freezing outside and I have a forest/ wooded area behind my house. Opening the garage door would bring a flood of vermin and what not into the room for sure. I just saw the neighbors cat chasing a mouse last night . Theres also ice on stuff.

Things seem to be running pretty good. The added heat from the drivers/ dehumidifiers and the little oil heater mean we dont need to turn the central heat on in the townhouse. At least not yet.

Ill look into the co2 bag but I think it would be a waste as My fans run 24/7. The grow space is also my office now so I am in here most of the time when I am home.

2 Likes

Your venting the tents into the garage they are inside and your also using it as your office?
Am I getting this right? I may have a really smart option…

2 Likes

little update. Getting fatter. I also pulled a bunch of leaves and sucker branches as it’s just to much. Apparently I am a greedy little pig and overcrowded my tent again so now I’ve made all kinds of work and stress for myself.
All parameters and feed the same as before. I am however seeing just a touch of claw and darker green on one plant thats popped up since I topped dressed with recharge a few days ago. . I will dial back the ppms tomorrow for this plant I think and see how she reacts Or I might wait a day. not sure yet.

6 Likes