Control for smilers can't be bought

Are we talking clones…?
I use 3 gallon buckets for cloning with a 2"x2" air stone for cloning…
Works like a charm…

:v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

i rooted my clones in those plug deals and a dome. They’re in cups now. They were in flower when I took them however and are still showing calyx after two weeks of 24hr light under the hlg 65.

1 Like

Are they auto’s…?
Sometimes it takes up to 4 weeks for transition back to vegg if taking clones from 3 weeks or more from light flip… :+1:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

not autos. White Widow photos. I am probably just being impatient. Thanks for the input.

2 Likes

Reveg from deep flowering can easily take a month before new growth, very slow process.

3 Likes

@peachfuzz well I know how I’m making clones when I do get to photos one day! That’s fricking Awsome! A cloner is like $$$

@Jackie_Daytona seems like your being impatience if you think you may be now that @Hellraiser and @peachfuzz have given you a timeline.

As for the pump, toss it in and put it in a timer to kick in for 15min to 30min every 2 hours, anything more is a power waste really but don’t use an air stone don’t add air.
Air feeds bacteria /alge and that’s no good.

3 Likes

day 35 since flip. Every thing pretty much the same feed and environment wise. I did change how I mixed my nutrients. I now add the silica to about 20 gallons of water mix and ph it it down to around 5.9. I then add the part A, Epsom salts while adding more water and mixing. I then add part B when the barrel is nearly full. MIx looks much better. Thanks @Nicky for the Si heads up.
All plants are getting watered till about a gallon, gallon and a half of runoff. I am wondering if watering less more times a day would be beneficial in a future setting.
I pulled a few leaves.
Got one plant that has a some yellowing around a couple leaves on one cola

the others.

so sticky. and smells great this go.

5 Likes

And the clones.

I need to figure out what I am going to do here with these as I can pot all of them unless I buy another 2x2 setup( all we have room for)
I blundered my auto timing as I predicted I would so now I have autos in the veg tent and no place for these. lesson learned. I need to try and keep them smaller for a while.
I am feeling better about them today . they look much better considering I nearly killed them early on with full strength nutrients.

These are getting 5-700ppm of jacks 3-2-1 and recharge and tribus now and then.
hlg 65 at about 16-18" and an ac inifitny s4 on 1.
24hr light as I am trying to revege because I took them in flower. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

I am incredibly thankful for finding ILGM and this great group of people. I greatly appreciate the generous sharing of knowledge and guidance that has made the dream of growing our own medicine a reality. Thank you.
37 days from flip.

8 Likes

I remember the first time you posted haha! Your setup was so professional. A few months later and look at you, growing pounds and shit! Been awesome watching your skills develop

3 Likes

Looks great, nice tent full of buds!

3 Likes

Thank you sir! Thank you for the guidance!

2 Likes

So great man, you’ve come a long way and definitely improved your skills significantly. Loving it

2 Likes

Those are gonna fill out nicely,:heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

I think I have a potassium deficiency going here in just one of the plants. She has probably the fattest buds going and took off big time. That’s right about where I started seeing the yellowing on the leaf edges start on the biggest colas. Over the past week it has gotten worse and the colas have gotten fatter.
When i first noticed it I thought it might be from a hole in my intake tube putting warm air right on the leaves but I fixed that and am still seeing some progression. I also raised the lights above that plant trying to rule out light stress.

I have not taken runoff of this plant yet but looks like I will have to most likely. Aside from the leaf edges it and all the other plants look good.

i do have some beastie blooms that is 0-50-30 and some cha-ching that is 9-50-10

@Hellraiser @Nicky @Covertgrower

4 Likes

I’m experiencing that as well with the Jacks 321. Just barely got it figured out yesterday

2 Likes

@Jackie_Daytona not sure this is a potassium deficiency but I don’t use jacks

1 Like

I went back and got caught up on your grow. looking real good. I am wondering if this plant is just hungry for more potassium?

2 Likes

That’s what I’m going to try on my lady. Just gonna bump up Jacks 5-12-26 as @Nicky suggested.

2 Likes

Yes you are correct.
potassium-deficiency-in-cannabis-how-can-i-spot-and-treat-it3__yLiVRtA0EHfLW0T4

@Breezy has you covered, boost up the main nutrient

This is where the MKP comes in handy if you are running Jack’s. You use it as a bloom booster and avoid this issue while growing bigger buds.
Or you could just switch out the main nutrient and run the jacks bloom booster that’s what @MattyBear is doing as well speak as he got the bucket which included the booster.
I can’t see Jack’s prices but mkp is a bulk fertilizer like cal nitrate or mag sulfate so it’s dirt cheap.

4 Likes