Continued discussion from Missile's Shenanigans

Dang, we fell a lot of smaller cedar for the flooring mills out there they were only like 2 foot across

Oh that sucks. My rear tire blew out on me so I can’t ride right now. I’m gonna winterize it since I will be in Europe between April 20th to May 20th for a short stay. Since we are getting Arctic blasts here it’s just to damn cold to ride. I’ve gotten sick riding 70 mph at 20 degrees. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yes that’s too cold, I think the lowest I have ridden in is low 40s.

this the kinda riding we start here now, bikes are way behind us, its too slippery for them!

8 Likes

I’m not joking either. I wasn’t even in school. I was basically like Bubble Boy. The entire door of the fridge was allergy medicines since I was allergic to everything but 2 things. I finally grew out of most of the allergies. Except I ended up at 14 years old allergic to eggs. Milk and cheese.

They had to teach my mom how to do shots because I was getting over 20 shots a week. I’ve had fevers so high they had to drop me in ice baths many times. Then the opposite my core temp would drop down to 90 degrees then I was dropped in extremely hot water. I would have died being over 50 miles from a hospital.

The one in Omaha my parents had a special card. When they showed it at the ER Docs, I had a room immediately. That’s how sick I was. It’s amazing I even survived.

6 Likes

We actually approached them. I think the show was winding down then.

4 Likes

So for those that helped derail the thread is welcome to discuss anything you want on my Toilet Bowl Thread. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Jet exhaust post-flight inspection, in Saudi Arabia, 140s outside the engine. Had a guy end up with heat stroke and severe dehydration. Cooked. :plate_with_cutlery:

3 Likes

OMFG. i got nuthin. sorry that happened to you and thank you for still being here. holy $ht.

2 Likes

It was only wee little shenanigans. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Hahah :grin:

4 Likes

Actually I think she’s saying: “That’s 8 inches” haha

5 Likes

Lol you read my mind :joy:

5 Likes

It’s all good, and like I said it could have been a lot worse, I’m just thankful I’m here. Tha k you for your condolences. :+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

I do spray foam insulation and every once in a while I have to spray in attics wearing a tyvek suit and the foam reacts at like 240 degrees it feels like I’m in hell lol

5 Likes

Sorry! I shall refrain from further detainment.

1 Like

Your fine @Cannabian this thread was set up
For derailment :wink:

4 Likes

So derail away. Mine is cluttered but I don’t mind. You can discuss anything you want on my Toilet Bowl Thread.

1 Like

mine was 30 years ago and I refuse to answer the have you ever been convicted of a felony question on job apps I worked bartending for 20 plus years and made great money but it still hung over my head. I hear what you are saying about mistakes.

1 Like

That is the problem with a felony. It haunts you for the rest of your life. My buddy I made on the Appalachian Trail is a ex-felon. He can get it expunged when he is either 28 to 30 years old. But he doesn’t have the cash to do it so he went to Alaska and bought almost 10 acres of land and his goal is to live off the land.

He doesn’t like to be around people. I actually have a few ex-felons as friends. I don’t judged them for making a bad choice and or choices they made. Hell I talk to drug addicts in the town next door aka 6 miles from me.

1 Like