Contest Ideas Anyone?!

Hello fellow growmies! I want to hear some ideas from members on what type of contests they would like to see us run! Once we have a good amount of your ideas, I will start an official contest complete with a poll and prize at the end!

Let’s hear it Stoners!

23 Likes

Yes, sounds like a good idea. I think plant of the month would get a lot of participation.

12 Likes

Solo cup grow
1 gallon grow
Strain-specific contest with a specific timelines (6 week veg, dedicated date to flip to flower)
12/12 seed-to-harvest

That’s my thoughts. :sunglasses:

18 Likes

Solo cup would be fun and easy for a large group to do

12 Likes

Biggest harvest auto and biggest harvest photo.,indoor.one plant.
It would be interesting to see what grower’s are getting from their hard efforts.

12 Likes

Some things would be hard to verify. Things that require measurements etc. Inches, grams, even days can be hard to verify.
Not that I can enter and win anyway but I like the solo cup and the gallon-grow ideas. Cups that resemble solo cups and different sizes are around. I like the gallon-grow cuz a gallon coffee can is pretty standard

8 Likes

This isn’t going to be limited to ILGM strains. This is a contest for anyone who wants to join, can. :call_me_hand:t3:

23 Likes

Sounds like fun. Could always do a MG grow in one gallon :thinking::joy::v:

10 Likes

This will definitely not be on my list lol, but if someone wants to they can :rofl::man_shrugging:

19 Likes

I’d be here for that.

Fresh, sealed bag of MG, no pre-rinsing allowed.
Either original potting soil (yellow bag) or the Cactus, Palm & Citrus Soil potting mix. :rofl:

12 Likes

I totally agree. :joy::joy::v:

8 Likes

There ya go!! :blush::v:

6 Likes

I’m with the others MG grow sounds fun could be interesting for all of us who have been trashing it but never tried it I’m guilty of that

6 Likes

Hey @MattyBear you might want to reconsider the MG challenge or contest :blush::v:

5 Likes

I really like the 12/12 seed to harvest and strain specific and time restraint ideas. Id like to add best bag appeal nugs (after being cut and trimmed), craziest bud colors, plant art (ive seen some really cool bonsai trained to wire frames here lately on insta by gold dust farms and sharkmouse), biggest nugs by weight, biggest fan leaf by overall width, smallest flowering plant, and highest stress training runs without a hermie

11 Likes

The worst grow

12 Likes

I think this would be fun, but last time it was mentioned there was all kinds of pissing and moaning. I wasn’t even involved and it wore me out. That was after removing any prizes from the contest and allowing larger pots :man_facepalming:

12 Likes

I’m down for the solo cup grow or 12/12…

12 Likes

:face_with_monocle: Solo Cup 12/12 from seed :face_with_monocle:

11 Likes

Mg and solo cup, thats the best ideas we can do. Thats like promoting drinking and driving. Mg.

Specific strains means those who have that strain can play or we have to order 5 seeds to plant one from somewhere. Never bought anywhere else.

How about originality? Type of container not for potted plants. Football helmet, cowboy hat, :boot:

Want to grow something? How about biggest carrot, raddish, something that dont take up alot of space.

First flower with bloom. Time to pull your creative buds out and smoke some, get creative.

7 Likes