Contest Chat Room

Maybe…or I did not understand.

3 Likes

This contest is different, and your comment gave me pause, so clarity is good.

3 Likes

Yes, everyone vote in all 5 polls. I split them up by 15, in order. Winners from each poll will face off once the polls close

5 Likes

Ah, thanks @MattyBear ! I’ll go finish voting! :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Thanks for the clarification, that is how I understood it. I may be wrong about folks not understanding the intent. It seems odd that there are so few votes on each poll and the number of voters in each poll don’t match (or at least close).

4 Likes

I saw that too Merlin and thanks for asking for clarification. Hopefully others will see that and go vote in all polls

4 Likes

For better or worse, I am bit anal retentive sometimes. :grin: :man_mage: :thinking:

4 Likes

I’ll make a note on the contest page too

3 Likes

Great comment.

I’ve noticed before that the posts on ILGM are indexed in Google and Duck Duck Go search results.

3 Likes

Beautiful Newt

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Fastedsgrowing, beautiful bud you have there. Unfortunately, this contest was closed for entries about a week ago. It is now time for voting.

We look forward to seeing you around and encourage you to enter future contests.

4 Likes

Congratulations to all of the preliminary winners. Good luck in the final poll. It will certainly be a difficult decision with so many absolutely incredible buds to choose from.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Thats cool thank you for the pin.

1 Like

That was so cool gro bro Dr.Frankestien

1 Like

Yo @MeEasy your old lady might dig this :metal::green_heart:

4 Likes

420 did you do that on purpose???

hahahaha

3 Likes

Of course! Good catch :wink:

3 Likes

And a He-Man to keep away trespassers !!!

3 Likes

By the power of Grayskull… I have the power

4 Likes