Contest Chat Room

Hey guys sindog here I don’t know how to get rid of my picture of the box. I really only meant to get my purple bud pic

1 Like

Hey @MattyBear I forgot to include that my Purple Haze was a photo-period from seed. If that is important, could you please edit my post. It has been to long for me to make the edit.
Thanks, Brother.

Here is a link to my entry post:

2 Likes

No need to edit, I know where it came from :wink:

4 Likes

yea my friend that was GDP X gumberry auto at a wet weight of 619 grams .
:alien: Happy Growing

1 Like

Ok i thought u meant dry. Lol. Ty!

1 Like

@OverallQuill80, your bro has arrived

3 Likes

How and when will the vote be?
Or will it be decided another way?

I will put up a poll on the 21st and members will have until the end of the month to cast their vote

12 Likes

@MattyBear Thank you

2 Likes

Ooooooooh @My1goodeye That is gorgeous!!
Love the deep purple…
I want to congratulate everyone for such beautiful pictures!! Well done y’all should be proud…
Thanks to all involved :wink:
@MattyBear great job growmie…

10 Likes

Thank you @Carpenter. Well done to everyone…

5 Likes

Preciate it bud :call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

You are very welcome :pray:t4:

2 Likes

@MattyBear The voting pole will be huge and quite a job. I suspect that none of us can really help. That said, if I can be of any assistance, let me know. I will be glad to do what I can.

8 Likes

I was thinking the same thing!

7 Likes

It is likely too inconvenient but a couple of weeks ago I was thinking that as many entries as there are, perhaps it would make sense to break it up into four poles with 20+ entries per pole and have folks vote. Then take the top five from each of the four poles for the final pole that would determine the final winner.

5 Likes

Another solution could be having the opportunity to vote more than once. Like… being able to cast 3-5 votes (no double voting for same entry) because of how many there are? It’s going to be difficult to choose on a scale this large so it could help without breaking into sections.

4 Likes

It is worth noting that @MattyBear (and nobody else) has actually asked for assistance. The “traditional” way of conducting poles may be just fine and Matt may not need any help at all. I suspect that Matt has been thinking about all of this and may have a plan in place.

6 Likes

Sorry all, I had a root canal and crown done and it took forever. I like the idea of splitting it up into 5 polls and then having the top 5 face off.

11 Likes

Root canals are always a great time for all. I hope that you are feeling better.

Do you need/want any help with the poll or polls?

8 Likes