Considering an autopot/coco set up

I’m an experienced autopot grower
Autopots are a much better design then octopots you can find these reviews on YouTube and other places, autopots are the original and still the best.

Go fabric, plastic is the old system basically.
Fabric doesn’t need air domes/air pump. Growth is increased in fabric autopots so sais their R&D department.

I run coco/perlite 50/50 talked to Jason (autopot ceo who now just focuses on the R&D) he said it’s a great setup many things work but when I asked if pure coco would be better as some claim is strongly suggested against pure coco.
So be it.

You can re use your coco if it’s expensive in your area @Not2SureYet does its not worth it to me.
Ensure you get buffed and washed coco be it brick or bags.

I run two 30 Gallon tanks, I suggest spending the money in the pro flex tanks not the cheap ones like I did due to Legg issues.
Depending on how many plants, humidty, temp, and how big they can last 8-14 days on the 30 Gallon reservoirs.

30 Gallon tank for 4 plants is the smallest ide go, Infact your probably better off going one size up from that but your choice.
I also have 5 gallon buckets I mix a bit of extra nutrients so the girl just has to PH them before tossing them in the system Incase it goes low when I’m at work as I work in the oil patch.
Here is a good thread to read.

6 Likes