Congatulations to dbrn32 and MattyBear Our new 2019 Moderators

I want everyone to give a warm congrats to dbrn32, and MattyBear who have generously helped many here at ILGM

We needed a bit of help keeping up with all you good folks and I cannot think of 2 better giving, sharing members to add tot eh ILGM Staff.

Merry Xmas all, and with that… Good night! :mrs_claus:

33 Likes

Congratulations @dbrn32 and @MattyBear you guys are awesome. I can’t think anyone better that deserves this. Contributing selflessly to this community is invaluable. I appreciate both of you for doing what you do, Day in and day out.
Happy growing.

18 Likes

Thank you Latewood and thank you @Covertgrower. I couldn’t think of a more deserving person than @dbrn32. Now let’s get back to growing! :wink:

30 Likes

Thanks gentlemen!

Appreciate the opportunity provided by all the staff here at ILGM. I’m really happy to be part of the team that makes this the best site on the web, and look forward to conquering the challenges ahead. Hope everyone has a great night and a great Christmas!

33 Likes

Gratz you two!!

8 Likes

Congrats… Do you get paid in seeds :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Congratulations on the promotion. Both of you have helped me in my grows. Keep up the great work.

8 Likes

Congrats @dbrn32 and @MattyBear and thanks to @latewood

8 Likes

Congratulations @MattyBear and @dbrn32! You two deserve it. You help more people than you know :wink:

9 Likes

Thats awesome and well deserved congrats to you both @MattyBear @dbrn32!.

10 Likes

That’s great that you folks are mods… keep her green ! Woohoo @MattyBear @dbrn32…

10 Likes

Congrats to @MattyBear and @dbrn32

Good people and good advice. Thank You

9 Likes

Congrats @dbrn32 and @MattyBear !!!

9 Likes

Congratulations @dbrn32 and @MattyBear. Y’all rock!!!

10 Likes

@dbrn32 @MattyBear
Congratulations both of you. I know you both have helped me out at different times in the past and I appreciated it. Keep up the good work and congrats.

10 Likes

Congratulations @dbrn32 and @MattyBear!

12 Likes

Congratulations @dbrn32 and @MattyBear!

10 Likes

Congrats you two!!! Very smart decision as you two are on here answering any question that you can. Your patients with new commers and being repeatedly asked the same questions is invaluable. Thanks for all you two contribute.

13 Likes

do you think its just newbies that ask the same questions? hahahahahahahaha

7 Likes

Congratulations to you both @MattyBear and @dbrn32. You are both so helpful to so many. Very well deserved. :v:

10 Likes