Confused and new at this

This is my 1st grow, I’m doing it indoors hydroponicly. It was suggested to me to try White Widow autoflower. I’m useing general hydro liquid fertilizers as thats what came with thier farm kit, I also have their calimagic, liquid koolbloom, rapid start, and a different brand of sweetener. Does anyone have a proven feed chart they might share with me so I don’t screw up the plants I’ve started? preferably using ml per gallon ( hey I’m old. I’m sure there’s a conversion in that phone of mine but then HEY I’M OLD ) I have bought the regular size plant seeds to try next an general hydro has a ready made chart for them to try, so I should be O.K. there. Also I have these two plants that are now starting to flower I have fimed them both, doing LST on them raising them both in the same container cuz they are supposed to be small. my question is why do they look so different? one has large wide leaves 9 per fan and the other 5 to 7 & narrower. Thanks

Just a different phenotype. Like two sisters, they look similar even though they are related. Happy growing.

I just had both phenos grow with Gorilla Glue autos; the sativa was five weeks behind and 6” taller. She grew twice as tall as her Sister did :slightly_smiling_face: