Confuse does 1500w led

So I bought a led and did what they said to keep it at 36 inches from seedlings and I could tell my seedlings were not getting enough light. I got King LED, so Instead, I put the lights 18 inches away and boom in 2 hours they started showing progress…question is does 1500w or w/e number mean anything thinking about just returning this and getting something else I read no matter what you get your wall will only put out so much.

1 Like

How do you ask a question on here? It won’t show me anywhere

LED wattage is often “misstated” …seriously badly.
let this topic stay on…the experts will chime in soon with better advice.

3 Likes

The companies that make the cheaper lights market them with a “wattage equivalent”, but they exaggerate the hell out of those.

1 Like

Sorry man, but you need to read this. Feel free to share.

Blurple Buyer’s Support Group

3 Likes

Back out of this page to Beginner page on top right tab says + new topic, but being you are new you need to get involved in conversation here on other peoples threads so they know your not a bot… stick around and you will get more access. Good luck

1 Like

Oh forgot to say welcome to the forum and if you want to get someones attention add @Dennis62 or whoever @jadders

1 Like

wattage of a light means very little, it means even less when 1200w or 1500w is not the rated power of the light being payed for.

2 Likes

Cheers for the info @Dennis62 , i appreciate it :smiley:

1 Like

How I let it stay open