ConcreteBudz Indoor 420Garden Adventure šŸ¤Æ

Maybe. Hydro shop near me had 680 running, it looked fine to me. Price good on it too.

1 Like

Yeah I just called mine they said they have the 720s and 680s imma go down and check them out. They also said they had this new ā€œhorticulture lightā€ with Samsung diodes and some UV and I asked if he meant HLG light and he said yes he said itā€™s probably the biggest and most powerful light they have but itā€™s only built for a 5x5. So Iā€™m curious and interested into seeing that. I have heard good things that UV can do for ya plants. Iā€™ll let you know what I chose haha cause I bet ya Iā€™ll walk outta there with one unless I can get it cheaper online then I will haha

1 Like

@dbrn32 Hey so Iā€™m starting my outdoor crop. And Iā€™m running them in a happy frog coco loco mix (my buddy wants to experiment). I know most people say when using a medium with nutrients already in it not to add anything for 3-4 weeks. Iā€™m using coco loco and happy frog and as far as Iā€™ve read (I may be wrong) but both those arenā€™t JAMMED packed with Nutes so is it safe to use some piranha,voodoo, tarantula and recharge with my sprouts? Or wait a week?

I have never run a mixture like that, and I have never used advanced nutrients, so not really sure. There shouldnā€™t be any reason to add recharge to sprouts though.

Ok thanks

1 Like

@Nicky im starting my outdoor grow and Iā€™m just wondering I know you use coco but when using soil and jacks 321 I still use it every water correct? Or do you not know because you only run coco?

1 Like

@bigmill i seen you post your from east Boston area and looking to buy seeds to grow outdoors. Iā€™m from Lawrence area and growing outdoors this year too.

1 Like

What are you looking to grow? Auto flowers or photo period plants?

I used to grow in soil so I have a good base of knowledge in soil.

Do you plan to grow in the ground with the ground amended? Or do you plan to grow in pots outside?
It depends on your soil, most soil when freshly mixed should last about 4 weeks Mayne 5 or 6 before you start to see deficiencies but ideally you should feed before you see deficiencies.

Why not run coco outside? In large pots mixed with vermiculite or if you want them to last longer between waterings you can add those water crystals.

I grew in soil in 5 gallons on my back deck but now I run a auto pot system with coco 5 gallon pots on my deck for the 2 or 3 months I get to squeeze in an autoflower run

2 Likes

Nectar of the gods,
Or bio canna.

Hope this helps. :grin:

1 Like

I just bought some northern lightā€™s feminized seeds I was told from another member that that will be a good easy plant to grow in my area did I make a good choice

1 Like

@bigmill Yes well Northern lights is known to be a big yielding plant. They grow tall and fat and are really resilient and quite easy to grow. I have grown a bunch of them outdoor in the past before I even started using nutrients and stuff and they would usually always be taller than me. I say thatā€™s a great choice for your first strain. What kind of nutrients are you going to be using on them?

1 Like

@Nicky plan on running half my plants in straight coco loco and half in straight happy frog. I was going to do straight coco but I will have my indoor set up running this month too and thatā€™s all coco plus I help my next door neighbor and growmie with his two 5x5s and a 2x4 and itā€™s just soooooooo much watering hahaha so I wanted a little break so I decided to run our outdoor crop in soil so I hopefully will be watering less than the coco plants haha

Autopots :wink:

2 Likes

Well I get the dirt ready in the garden by turning it over and fertilizing also use compost on top and nust watering it I use something else for helpi6it grow I use it for my tomato plants and it works good cant think off the make of it without looking at the bottle . What else it what nutrients do you recommend I buy it use on them any help would be much appreciated Iā€™m new to growing pot

1 Like

@bigmill Well sounds like you got your own little system going on there for your plants. I would do what you normally do then and just feed them regular PH water because you said your using some compost and fertilizer mixed in the soil and on top so your already feeding your plants. But if you should notice them hungry or looking nutrients elsewhere I would recommend checking out either some general hydroponics micro, grow, bloom. Or advanced nutrients. Jacks 321 is the most popular right now Iā€™m going to be using this and ALOT of people on here use it. But I would definitely recommend you looking into some advanced nutrients bud candy and cha Ching when your plants start flowering. Or general hydroponics floralicious and kool bloom for when your plants are flowering they will fatten your buds up and turn them nice n frosty

1 Like

Yeah I plan on grabbing a auto pot system FOR SURE haha but I gotta wait till second grow. Dont have the funding right now got my $ tied up else where for a little sadly my girl been stressing about rent so Iā€™m giving her a break on bills for a while. Iā€™m spending a grand on my light on Thursday and she not happy :laughing: but she will be when we smokin for next to nothing but a little patience and Knowledge! :rofl::smiling_imp::dash::dash::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

The Grows end up paying for themselves :moneybag: :yen::dash::dash::fire:

1 Like

Yeah mine stoped us from buying flower and then when vapes hit the market those became the issue because they are expensive and so much stronger than flower. Just recently I got a rosin press and now had a wax pen so we can go from grow to dabs in our pen.

1 Like

@Naturalmedsman this is one of my threads where we talked ALOT about lights because I was searching for my perfect fit. But we also talked a lot about nutrients. Check it out read through when ya can.

1 Like