ConcreteBudz Indoor 420Garden Adventure 🤯

Haha ok thanks hes scrapped :rofl:

1 Like

Bag and tag that one out

1 Like

@dbrn32 have you seen these lights? Any thoughts? Guy at grow shop was trying to down talk chilled tech haha telling me to get this. I already got mine I haven’t assembled yet but this weekend I will! I’ll be referring to you when I assemble probably if ya don’t mind haha IF I have any issues.

3 Likes

Cannot comment on light, but looks very articulate! Cool concept!

1 Like

Looks like its a fair light. Performance specs put it more in line with first generation quantum boards, if the specs are accurate anyway. If the specs are accurate, I would say it’s fair light for the price. But it’s not better than anything chilled tech sells.

If I had to guess, your shop sells and profits from these. So his opinion is probably heavily biased on that.

2 Likes

Thanks @dbrn32 yeah I believe your right because everytime im in there this guys trying to talk me out of something or my Growmie too always trying to talk us down from our plan haha. Then he gets started on the (Jacks 321 is salt based to the max so your yields will be high but the smoke will be harsh because of all the salts. He was trying to convince me to buy the HOUSE & Garden line (which I won’t lie I am very intrigued in)

You can tell him, I said, “he’s full of it and he doesn’t know what he’s talking about!”

Jack’s is some of the smoothest smoke I have ever had. … just my 2 cents worth! :wink::+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

You probably could have had him compare ingredients on labels. I’m willing to bet the two lines share mostly the same ingredients. If so, would make his comment null and void. The only difference between jacks and every other synthetic nutrient line is jacks isn’t already diluted.

There is deep argument here that isn’t difficult to win, you’re just don’t have the knowledge and experience to do so yet. The term salt is generic term in chemistry for a compound. For instance part B of jacks is calcium nitrate, a compound or salt. Once it’s diluted it’s no longer a salt/compound. The elements go into solution to be calcium, nitrogen, and there is something like iron in there too. They are definitely no longer compounds. This is usually stuff that comes up between organic and synthetic growers, but I don’t even think house and garden sells organic base nutrients lol. So he was more or less telling you that different name on label of same products was going to make a difference? May be time to find a new shop for your business.

4 Likes

Well he claims he grows commercially and has a 60,000 sq ft operation blah blah bs bs haha but he says house and garden is all organic and you will never get the terps and smells off jacks that you would from H&G blah blah lol. Imma do my run watching y’all’s excellent guides and reading and learning along the way and go in there show him some knock out shit grown using jacks :wink:

1 Like

That’s what I want!

Are they not suppose to be fem from ilgm?

1 Like

What’s what you want? And ILGM sells only feminized seeds and auto

@ConcreteBudz I’ll give you my honest opinion on how the blue dream smokes. I used the Jacks321 program from the beginning including bloom and just started them on Jacks Finish.I’m a firm believer in washing your weed makes for a smoother more flavorful smoke :v:t3:

2 Likes

Word @TLC yeah I’m looking forward to your status report of final product. He was just trying to push that line and get me to buy it haha I’m sure I will be more than happy with jacks. I’m curious how the bloom and finish worked out for you too in the end.

2 Likes

The Bloom really did good got alot of nice bud sites. Search when do I use 10-30-20 bloom go the the jacks link see what ya think

1 Like

Soooo status update I went away for a little while and have been working long hours at work so haven’t had much time to play around with the Stealth Box as I would like too. I’m new to the panda poly :panda_face: film “scene” and it’s definitely not professional but it will do for the first go around and before my second run I’m gonna probably re-apply with straighter smoother seems Etc :sweat_smile:. Also installed this vent a week or two ago wasn’t sure if I posted update on that, I have carbon pre-filter furnace filters (Black) to cover vent and block light. As of right. Here is my Chilled Tech x3 330w grow light DIY kit waiting to be assembled this weekend!!! And my AC Infinity s6 and charcoal carbon filter I will also install this weekend! Thoughts? Constructive Criticism? Questions? Suggestions?

@dbrn32 @Covertgrower @TLC @GreenSnek @KeystoneCops @pr @Axemanjake23 @Sincitytoker @spyonyou sorry stoned if I forgot anyone :dash::exploding_head:

7 Likes

Waiting to see what ya put in there. Looking good :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Very nice, coming along.

2 Likes

Looks good! If your light trap doesn’t work you can assemble a couple of 4" pvc 90’s through the side too.

2 Likes

Lookin good just put you’re oscillating fan next to your vent and the infinity or filter on the opposite side and you’ll be golden

3 Likes