ConcreteBudz Indoor 420Garden Adventure šŸ¤Æ

As long as itā€™s still connected to the growing space.

3 Likes

Your filter wonā€™t work as well or last as long if you are pushing through inside of it. There is significantly less surface area on the filter media that way. Imo, having duct running out of it to window kills stealth aspect just as much as having fan/filter outside. But thatā€™s for you to decide on what is acceptable. If it were me, I would put them both inside and try not to use the duct at all. But maybe have necessary equipment on standby in case itā€™s not enough. Then plan your grow around having reduced height.

3 Likes

Thanks @dbrn32 im gonna play around with the ideas in my head for a little. Iā€™ll probably run them on inside and if height really becomes an issue and my plants start growing crazy tall Iā€™ll switch them around :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Iā€™m not so much worried about stealth factor when it comes to visual of ducting/blower or filter to be honest. Itā€™s more of the stink and smell of my apartment. We smoke inside in my room anyways so it always smells like herb but I just donā€™t want them walking in my front door and getting punched in the face by dankness haha. Technically couldnā€™t I build a box like an attachment to the ceiling or side to house my filter/blower in so itā€™s still ā€œinside stealth boxā€ but completely out of the way?

2 Likes

Lmfaooo stoner moment mannn :fire: :dash:ā€¦ Wow I feel like a rockā€¦ @dbrn32 @Covertgrower im a meat head I can just turn my carbon filter sideways and run it alongside my light the long wayā€¦ my lights width is only 9inches. DONT ask me why I thought I HAD to hang my filter the other way :man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3::grimacing::joy:

2 Likes

Can you fellas help me out? Any ideas whatā€™s going on with my window lady here? Lower leaves developed brown spots that eventually started crisping like 4-5 days ago. Sheā€™s been in Happy frog since day one and was transplanted into bigger pot of Coco loco about 3 and a half weeks ago so I havenā€™t fed her anything until two days ago I gave her, her first feeding of jacks 321 (half dosage) at 6.4ph. (since Iā€™m in partial coco Iā€™m gonna drop the ph to around 6 for next feed). Before all my waterings have been done at around 6.4 ph. I did spray her with some Safer Brand 3n1 insect,mite,fungus organic spray. And this was before the brown spots showed up. Itā€™s concentrated and I mixed it per directions but was kinda hard to get it all in there so I went with less than even recommended. And it said it was safe to spray on the plant so I did mist her lower half a little more and lightly the top. Once a day for two days. But thatā€™s all Iā€™ve done. Iā€™m hoping the half feeding of jacks revives her but any other ideas of what it could be? Been two days since I fed her and her pots getting light will probably feed again tomorrow unless you guys think I should run a flush? @dbrn32 @Nicky @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @Sincitytoker

6 Likes

Here comes the spy! :grimacing:

1 Like

Have you checked for bugs? Bottom side of leaves with a scope. Not saying thatā€™s the problem, but it never hurts. :wink::+1:t2::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Iā€™ll take a look next chance I get for sure. Like I said I did spray for bugs because a few of my leaves went missing just whole leaves so I sprayed with that safe brand 3n1 organic stuff and few days later I noticed the browning starting on Lower leaves

4 Likes

I bet covert or db would know whatā€™s going on, or at least have a good idea.

4 Likes

Do you think you might of accidentally hit those leaves while you were feeding?
I had a slight similar issue and that is what was going on.
I would drop ph a little also.

2 Likes

Well thatā€™s the thing Iā€™ve been watering with straight phed water until two days ago when I gave her half dose of jacks. The spots came on the leaves like a week ago

1 Like

Spots on leaves look pretty isolated l. Bugs would be my first thought as well. May have a little nutrient or ph issue, but neither of them known to munch on leaves any.

When checking for bugs darkest part of canopy under leaves is best bet if lights are on. May need magnifying glass or something like it too.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll keep an eye on them and adjust ph a little at next feed and just go from there

1 Like

Sorry wrong thread

1 Like

Oooppps
Sorry wrong thread

1 Like

This may sound screwed up but when I get a isolated leaf or two that does that I cut it off. If it continues then I get concerned. :v:t3:

1 Like

So @imSICKkid informed me he sees some male parts on my windowsill lady :pensive::man_shrugging:t3: It was a reg seed so very likely I just want to get couple more opinions before I just chop want to be 100% sure. Not saying your wrong imsickkid just checking I do have three more like I said that I will take pics of later today and post too, to make sure.

@dbrn32 @PharmerBob @Covertgrower

2 Likes

Heā€™s not wrong, zooming, it looks like balls formingā€¦

6 Likes

If I was unsure it was a male I wouldā€™ve told you to let it develop more. Lol I wouldnt make a grower scrap a plant unless I know 100% :joy::metal:

3 Likes