ConcreteBudz Indoor 420Garden Adventure 🤯

Ok will do! So just take rubbing alcohol on a paper towel or cloth and wipe everything down correct? Should I be spraying it or just wet cloth and wipe?

1 Like

For me. It was easier to spray and smear it around :grin: As long as every thing gets wiped down. You should be good though.

2 Likes

Even ceiling and light fixture? Haha just want to be thorough

1 Like

I only did the walls and floor. Stuff I thought they could have touched. I didn’t have any issues afterwards. @Myfriendis410 @dbrn32 @Covertgrower thoughts on if the roof and light need cleaned after having spider mites too.

2 Likes

Thanks :pray: deep clean now before my new girls get going.

1 Like

Just sayin that removing plant isn’t going to assure thet are all gone. You will likely have uphill battle treating and going preventative on new plants.

2 Likes

Ok I’m super duper cleaning before these new girls go in im not risking it!

3 Likes

The plant looks good, beside for you bugs :cry:. If you decide to keep her I would just start giving Jacks at full strength watering to run off. And if you feel she really needs some recharge do so in a separate watering.

@Bulldognuts did you use coco loco?? Ph as if it’s coco or soil?

4 Likes

Yeah I’m going to toss. But I’ll have jacks on order right away now lol. But yes that is a great question I would love to know.

1 Like

I’m out running around and didn’t have time to read original question or responses. First I know @MattyBear was growing with straight FF Coco Loco. I do a 50/50 mixture of OF and Coco Loco. Coco Loco is a mixture of 60% coco coir and aged forest products. It’s amended very similar to OF. When I originally started using Coco Loco the only information I could find about PH was from indirect sources, not directly from FF,everyone said to PH it like soil 6.5 Eventually I spoke to FoxFarms customer representative and was told that they had originally recommended PH at 6.5 But had revised it to 6.0 I believe mattybear was PHing at 6.0 Honestly I believe you could probably be fine at 6.0 to 6.5

5 Likes

Ok awesome thanks for trying to clarify most of that I was wondering that for a while. I’m in pure canna coco with perlite n jacks now

3 Likes

Thanks Dawg!!!

3 Likes

@AfgVet my seeds have nice tails on them already and my coco is re-hydrated I used three gals with jacks 321 mixed and two regular ph gallons to rehydrate. (Should have used full strength jacks with each gallon) anyways so will my lady’s be good just going in that for now? And when I mix first water to give when dry should it be full strength jacks? Half?

2 Likes

Seeds can go in now, especially if they have a tap root.

I use full strength Jacks from the very beginning. Once they have a set of true leaves I start to feed them.

Are you starting them in something small like a solo cup?

3 Likes

No I’m going right into five gallon homes for them. I know to be careful when watering cause it’s seedling. But wait so just give them PH tap water now until she breaks ground and then jacks or just jacks even before they break ground @AfgVet

2 Likes

I spray the coco with RO water each day until they pop and then small amounts of water only until I see the first real leaves. Then full strength Jacks

3 Likes

Ok thanks haha that’s funny I was just cleaning my spray bottle right now. Ok sounds good. Closing this journal up starting the new one. I’ll be sure to tag you even though I’ll be always asking questions either way and tagging you haha :joy:

2 Likes

@stltimmy1979 this is my first grow journal. I’m on my second now I can tag ya there too. But have you posted any of your GG grow so far?

Ooops wrong one

Exact setup I have now.

1 Like