ConcreteBudz, From Stealth box to Upgraded grow op! 💪

Comgrats my friend!

1 Like

I was just about to get up to speed on your grow. Been busy. Nothing new here though?

3 Likes

Yes some family drama too. I am currently in the dog house. Fighting with my girl. I’m away from the baby’s it’s killing me she hasn’t even sent me a picture of them in three days and she told me she got so mad she already dumped there pretty mixed Jack’s I had for them and she doesn’t know how to mix it so she’s been giving them Poland spring water… ughhhhh hopefully have an update this weekend. Been slammed with work too ill catch up later today when I’m home. Plus I’m sick! Haha life is :+1: @pr

2 Likes

Can wait and see what this stuff does for me but hellraiser suggested some winter frost stuff helps push the plant to finish faster s I have a CBD plant that keeps throwing white pistils with every water has to be 9 to 10 weeks flower by now and still packing them on. So new millennium winter frost should be here next week wed or Thurs so hopefully that will help get that plant done and out. It is supposed to help bring out the fall colors by making the plant think that winter is here to start it’s finish up this might be a good stuff to use for quite a few plants to make sure they r at the peak finish levels

1 Like

Geez brother. Bummed to hear all that! Keep us posted.

1 Like

Tell her get a five gallon. Bucket and jacks stuff out. Mix it up part a do 18g mix well 12 g part b wait til last and 6 grams of e salt mix well then add the part b. She won’t have to mix or add anything else. Super easy if she can turn on the scale and make sure she pours a and e in mix well the part b. Super simple for a 5 gallon bucket. I use little plastic cups weigh up jacks on them and add all hot water about a quarter cup to each part of nute. When it’s dissolved I just pour in the bucket and stir. Make it super fast and simple having it mixed with water and broke down already.

2 Likes

Don’t sound like she’s looking to accommodate, if she dumped the other batch? If I read correctly. Wow.

2 Likes

Really not supposed to let the mix set for more than a day or so anyways it starts to breakdown stuff that is needed unless u have the water mover and all going init. It’s est to just mix daily unless u run a res

1 Like

@Mark0427 that sounds very interesting keep me posted how it works out for you, could definitely be useful for me squeezing in last few auto’s in summer! Yeah I’m going over later tonight to do some training and light adjustments and mix up some nutes haha she’s letting me and she sent me this snap of the lady’s today! Day 29!! @pr

11 Likes

Looks like they are getting along fine, even if yall aren’t. Sorry, had to say that. Plants look good.

1 Like

Sounds like it’s time to cut her off from the spoils if she can’t help accommodate the grow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@JJ520 muahahaha love that idea :bulb:! Yes they do @pr haha I’ll do a better update tonight when I stop by to see them. Going to flip them on day 40 I think so I’ll do a little more LST tonight on them before the flip and I’ll install the net right around flip time to spread the stretch out

3 Likes

Day 30! Got to stop home and do some tender loving on the lady’s. So these last few days of me not being home and my girl not knowing what’s going on kinda left my girls in maybe a little stressful conditions. I’ve had the light cranked to about 40-45% from the start but had it at two feet away and of course they grew and then I left and they got within 18inches of the lights and so the one on the right has stayed very short and bushy the one on the left has been growing upwards fine and I’ve been bending her top over here and there. Both plants under growth looks great but because of the light being so high and they grew so close my node spacing Is veryyy close haha. So my plan is to flip around day 40-45 because of height issues in my tent but questions, should I defoliate anything now because there getting so bushy? :thinking:
Or any general opinions :person_shrugging:? @dbrn32 @Mark0427 @TLC @Hellraiser

Last night I raised the light up about 6 inches and left the wattage the same, also bent over the plant on the left a little more not that you can really tell now because she’s already turning back up haha. Top dressed there coco with some more worm castings,blood meal just a tiny bit. Mixed batch FULL strength Jack’s and little silica, also threw in some recharge at the end because my girl had been feeding them tap water for 2 days and she let them dry out bad for like 2 days before that. :unamused:. Thoughts and opinions from everyone welcome of course haha. Like I said another ten or 15 days maybe depending how much more they grow and I’m going to flip because of height issues in my space. Also thinking about adding scrog net before flip so I can really spread them out during the stretch try and keep them low.

7 Likes

If u do any defols now or taking off anything I’d wait a couple days before flip let it recover from the pain u caused it lol. Don’t wanna slow up any part of the bud site making while it fixes the pains. Strip it down now and give it a week if u can to recover then flip it and wait out 21 days clean her up lollipop style with defol and then day 42 then wait til 2 weeks before chop and strip her down. Do selective defols of leaves here and there thru grow won’t hurt. 2 or 3 leave every other day or so if needed.

1 Like

Thanks for the input @Mark0427 sounds like a decent plan. Might just take couple right now

1 Like

I don’t see any reason to strip leaves right now.

3 Likes

OK thanks @dbrn32

2 Likes

Same here.

2 Likes

DAY 32!! completely bent them over again that will be last bend before the flip. I’ll show a pic of the whole stealth box so yall get an idea where I’m at. I’m thinking another 10-15days tops for flip but that one on the left is growing fast fast so she got the hardest LST bend. Full strength Jack’s 321 little silica :sunglasses::exploding_head::call_me_hand:

12 Likes

Looking good even with sketchy attention lately. Have not had much jibber jabber with you lately!:person_shrugging::v:

1 Like