ConcreteBudz, From Stealth box to Upgraded grow op! 💪

Electrical ibew

3 Likes

Electricians union???

1 Like

Yes sir day time after hours I do home remodel I got my own llc

5 Likes

My man! Killing it. Wish I went electrical lol. Yall can make bank and good bennys

Yea bro before the service I went to trade high school and when I got out I really got lucky getting in. Can’t complain but covid did make me sit out 8 months no work or material been delivered that’s y I I the llc. My pops a carpenter so always thought me how to do things and my grandfather a Mason. I know about concrete because before I went union I worked 2 years as inspector for soil,concrete re bar…

We started building a mall here and I started talking 2 the electricians and they got me in

3 Likes

See that’s what I’m talking about brother! That’s awesome good for you bro. I would love to get union any job haha

1 Like

O&g this way always hiring they got big jobs in hartford because hartford Healthcare and Yale buying everything right now

3 Likes

Forum in general, is going nuts tonight. My wifes like wtf! Between that, and a newborn in the room, told her i got tons to do tonight. Who knows, chem brulee may pop later tonight. Ill be up all night!

3 Likes

Good to know thanks brother

Hahaha mine too

3 Likes

Now im outta love. Shocker.

1 Like

Me too! :heart:

1 Like

22 posts were merged into an existing topic: Deficiency, Or something else? HELP IS APPRECIATED

I’m just not in the mood today for debates on OPINIONS. Sorry fellas I’m crabby today lol

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ok back to cannabis

2 Likes

Lol typical so typical you ask someone to stop doing something nicely and they say “ok I will” BUT… then keep typing or talking a little LMFAOOOOO bro thanks for your side of the opinion.

4 Likes

Out of love will be waiting on the update though

2 Likes

Wow this thread just went off track on another note just picked up a sweet deal on Tropicana cookies on ILGM

2 Likes

Day 39 of flower like day 50 since flip to 12/12. Full strength silica,Big bud xl, Jack’s 321. As you can see in a few of my pictures I have buds leaning all over haha. Today I will be doing some tying up for sure. Hope everyone enjoys there weekend :love_you_gesture::muscle::sunglasses:

16 Likes

Nice! @dirtydave ! Tag me in your journal I’d love to watch! I’m running ILGM Godfather OG next run myself.