ConcreteBudz, From Stealth box to Upgraded grow op! 💪

Just a thought from looking at your setup. Might be able to find a cheap tensioning shower rod for the back to run horizontally so you can mount a few things to including that fan. Just a thought bro :v:

2 Likes

awesome brother ! let the games begin. love the lamp ! the whole set up looks sweet. so were you able to just change the journal title yourself ?? maybe this run i wont be blocked from watching !?? just clicked to watch, so we see.

1 Like

can i sit next to you ? ill bring snacks. haha.

2 Likes

That is a great idea the shower rod. I was just thinking :thinking: I need one in my tent to hang a fan on. @MO_Grow417

2 Likes

Might be a little harder to tension in a tent. I bought a high cfm kit that comes with 4 poles. I don’t need one for the front and only use 3. I am thinking of using the extra one as a bar to mount a few things to if I so need.

1 Like

Good point might have to rethink that :thinking::rofl:

2 Likes

If you have any kind of bar, zip ties and electrical tape work great! I’m just to picky to do that, lol. I just call up @CoyoteCody and see if he can make a connector for me. He’s the man!

4 Likes

Yea I hear ya I don’t want to have as I have heard an Okie latch up. I have been looking into a pvc rack on one wall of my tent.

2 Likes

Set to watch, gonna be a good one

2 Likes

Heck yeah it is !!

1 Like

I’m set to watch :v:

2 Likes

Hes in good hands now!

1 Like

Thank you EVERYONE! Pumped to have you all here and watching /helping and guiding me! Let the games begin!! Yeah @Mark0427 and @MO_Grow417 that’s why the filter and fan are still hanging from the top because me and dbrn have had that convo when I was first setting up the Stealth Box getting ready. The Height issue does suck but I did ok with the autos I definitely had my light maxed for height though. But hey @dbrn32 if I take off filter and just run fan with ducting but RIGHT out my window my house (right now I have filter/fan just exhausting in living room) instead it will prevent my living room from smelling still right but instead all my neighbors will just get the good smells :rofl:?

9 Likes

I’m along for the ride! Good luck with the grow

3 Likes

Thank you! @AfgVet

3 Likes

@Nicky scroll :arrow_up: I don’t believe I tagged ya on the new adventure yet

1 Like

Some of the passion punch. It has been jarred for about two weeks or so. Smell is super sour and kinda sweet. Amazing crystals all over super frosty. Just budss turned out a little lighter than I wanted but still pretty dense I’m more than happy the smoke is amazing! :fire: :dash: :exploding_head:

14 Likes

Looks damn nice from my grow space! Im thinking there’s an art to getting super dense bud. What’s the main ingredient for density??

4 Likes

Good lighting

2 Likes

Yep if u exhaust outside chance r I’ll have minimal smell inside and a whole lot outside lol.

1 Like