ConcreteBudz, From Stealth box to Upgraded grow op! 💪

He has some pics on IG. It’s absolutely incredible what he has going on. They’re monsters in there now. Hopefully he’ll post on here soon. It’s quite impressive. :metal:

5 Likes

The new england jungle boyz are killing it. @Pedrosgrow vegetables are looking great 2

5 Likes

I might have to fly in for the chop! Multi day event id say. Fiskars in each hand.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Right… i will bring some meat we cab throw it down in the grill

1 Like

How far into flower? Early yet .

Hes a few days behind me so im at day 32

2 Likes

Yo there’s a party???
I’ll bring the Coronas and the cup cakes :grinning:

1 Like

A cringe-worthy combination.

:rofl:

7 Likes

Gives me a belly ache just thinking of the combo. He meant "canna"cakes i bet!:beer::cake:

1 Like

Lmaooo we gonna have the munchies any way n eat anything lol

3 Likes

Well said!

3 Likes

Whats up every 1. @ConcreteBudz phone broke but he has an update and question if any 1 could help please.

“I have a major clawing issue and discoloration of some leaves. Just started yesterday but its really bad right now.”

7 Likes

I would suspect heat/humidity. What is the environment doing?

3 Likes

Waiting on reply from pedro lol

2 Likes

Ok sweet I plugged in second dehumidifier

Tell brother newt I said thanks for the advice and I miss his updates! Hopefully be back on this week when I buy new phone

4 Likes

Agree with Newt. Definitely seeing light and heat issues as well.

The first picture appears to have nitrogen tox. with the way the leaves are turning down and lower leaves look waxy.

Overall killin it! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

shit, im just glad hes ok

5 Likes

It was hot this weekend, I know I had high temps in the tent in my basement.

2 Likes

Usually when I have had this problem it’s heat or my lights are to close or up too high in watts
Pretty big space you have going also @ConcreteBudz so there should be some good air flowing over the canopy.

1 Like

That explains it. I been putting together a “care package” for him, updating him on ig as to whats going in it, but no reply past 24.

1 Like